Posted: 3 years ago

I'm  talking about first night of sairat after remarriage , where they did not consummated bur saranya pretended to in tamil version.

Omg Saranya she opened Vikram's shirt button , sticked her bindi on Vikram"s cheek , rubbed sindoor on his neck , put crushed flower petals on him🤣🤣messed her hairs up , smudged her sindoor🤣🤣 just to make they did it 🤣

Omg 🤣 I swear if they do something with sairat in hindi version & pattar didi d first witness to it , I m sure pattar didi will jump off her balcony for sure🤣🤣

Plus Virat will be quite shocked to see his Immature Bacchi doing / knowing such Mature adult stuff ☺️

Haha..remember I was talking about their scene sometime back .It was hilarious. I found the reason not to consummate to be illogical. Its the speciality of ITv, where the decision to consummate or not is taken by one person without considering the feeling of their partner. 

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

Plus Virat will be quite shocked to see his Immature Bacchi doing / knowing such Mature adult stuff ☺️

He will get another shock when he will see his super mature Makhi jumping from the balcony....

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

He will get another shock when he will see his super mature Makhi jumping from the balcony....

Itne hot mahool mn who’ll pay attention to that makkhi 😆

We got a diff version of it lol they pretended like it was an accident smh 

Originally posted by yyyy

Haha..remember I was talking about their scene sometime back .It was hilarious. I found the reason not to consummate to be illogical. Its the speciality of ITv, where the decision to consummate or not is taken by one person without considering the feeling of their partner. 

😆

There was a show where leads decide not to consummate for sake of their families who’re at loggerheads due to recent drama  😂🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

But heroine ends up making the first move next day 😆🤣

Super cool I tell ya 

I love such sassy female leads 

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

😆

There was a show where leads decide not to consummate for sake of their families who’re at loggerheads due to recent drama  😂🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

But heroine ends up making the first move next day 😆🤣

Super cool I tell ya 

I love such sassy female leads 

🤣 🤣..what a reason? In love such female leads as well,  bold and beautiful.Why should they wait for men to do all the work 😂? Which show was this? 

It would be super fun if Sai turns out to be like this. if you leave it to Virat, he will take ages 

Originally posted by prs_725

We got a diff version of it lol they pretended like it was an accident smh 

lol what? Rono-Imon pretended they consummated by accident? OMG🤣

I hope they atleast confessed their love to each other 😆

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

I'm  talking about first night of sairat after remarriage , where they did not consummated bur saranya pretended to in tamil version.

Omg Saranya she opened Vikram's shirt button , sticked her bindi on Vikram"s cheek , rubbed sindoor on his neck , put crushed flower petals on him🤣🤣messed her hairs up , smudged her sindoor🤣🤣 just to make they did it 🤣

Omg 🤣 I swear if they do something with sairat in hindi version & pattar didi d first witness to it , I m sure pattar didi will jump off her balcony for sure🤣🤣

yes stonelekha will surely commit suicide but that whole scene was so idiotic...I dont want any such scene in hindi version...aur iske peechhe ka reason bhi toh hadh bewafkufi bhara hai....matlab kuch...aur patthar didi ko jalana hi hai to let sairat do it in reality☺️😈🤣