Epi 165: Ek Thi Ridhima - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by SnehaSneha

I don't know how you watched it with your own eyes didn't wanna break either the tv or Ishani's face. 

I read it and am feeling so heavy. Oh god the abuse they showed!!! 

I really want Ridhima to kick Ishani Aryan and push Chanchal and let ahana be with vansh thts better. 

I hope she pack her bags along with Sia's and they elope. 

I just wish. 

Riansh is done for me ! Just done. 

I badly need someone to give a strong lesson for this stupid gang 

Something such heavy they break down 

This is beyond yaar 

Revenge and domestic violence are two different things 

Originally posted by geetikabhasin

After reading about today’s episode I am starting to think whatever Sia tells Vansh won’t change things because it’s so obvious in today’s episode he wants her out of his life and hates her, also I’m starting to think Riddhima is in danger due to Kabir.

As he feels she betrayed so he doesn’t 

But if he learns truth he wants her 

Hope Kabir won’t try to harm sia and blame Ridhima 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I badly need someone to give a strong lesson for this stupid gang 

Something such heavy they break down 

This is beyond yaar 

Revenge and domestic violence are two different things 

Wahi to, kerosene think about it 🤪 Kerosene se jalane ka plan 🤢 kitta ghatiya h ye log 

He let them.burn their memories? Is he that blind in revenge?? 

He's hurt? Thts his explanation but not an excuse for treating her like that. 

I hope she kicks them and moves on with her life

Indeed 

Saying the same 

His ways of hurting her is bad 

But dear if we don’t like someone on extreme level we burn their memories 

He is doing same 

It’s not about Ridhima feelings anymore 

He is making sure to burn everything related to Ridhima so for once he forget her 

Over and above, why he is not making a statue, that’s VR style right 🧐🤔

I hope tomorrow promo she leave yaar 

That hug is dream 

Not because I hate Vansh 

Too much of negativity in relation 

Sometime they need away 

Yes me too I hope she leaves and he cries and ponders and realises how monstrous he has been how his family behaved and he punishes all of them before having the guts to ask for apology

The episode starts with Doctor saying Sia is reacting only for Ridhima and she needs to stay with her. Ishani says Ridhima tried to kill Sia while Sia is not leaving Ridhima's hands which Vansh watches. Ridhima, says it's up to them whether they want to keep relation with her or not - up to them but she will stay with Sia. Ishani says - don't agree with the doctor. Aryan tries to drag Vansh but then Vansh says - for the sake of Sia he will make sure this girl (Ridhima) will stay here. So, Vansh said family Ridhima tried to kill Sia and she is a spy. 

Ishwar ki lathi(stick) jab parti hai toh  Kisi ka vi bas nhi chalta.The Great VR ka vi nhi! So its God "s decision that Riansh is the ultimate  Neither Vansh 's ruthless punishment nor his family 's cheap tacts  and moreover not even Kabir can change this fact. 

Ridhima says she will turn the tables and everything will be back - girl, yaar, Ridhima, cannot help. 

Fans are literally  bashing and requesting the makers to show Riddhima must atleast make him realize his mistake.But i found Her battle interesting. The girl knows that what she had put through  her man and thats why she is fighting  a battle of rights.Vansh is misguided and angry and he needs to understand that he cannot just wipe her out like this.  Riddhima is stubborn and she knows how to fight.Atleast the girl is not crying and begging. She is fighting with all her spirit.

Vansh playing with the basketball and thinking about Ridhima's words what she said in Press conference. Vansh says - he wants to send Ridhima's out of his life. Ahana asks why he agreed for Ridhima to stay in the house and says she cannot be Mrs ASR even for one day. Vansh replies he promised that he will give her place to stay in VR Mansion but not as Wife - I love this. Ahana you deserve. So Vansh is paying her for the whole drama. He punishes himself by hurting to the nail and his hand bleeds yet he plays the game. 

He was literally trembling and sweating. He truly can make an eye wash to the world. But in his heart he cannot wipe out a single trace of her. His anger had made him initiating various misdeeds. But the fact he loves her cannot b denied.

Dadi enters and Vansh says, he wants to remove Ridhima from his life and that is why he did everything. Vansh says whenever he tried, Ridhima always comes back. He is breaking guys, oh broken. Tears in his eyes - ah, unable to blame him

He is an ass hole. He himself does not know how much riddhima is important to him. Vansh Babu koshish karte rahiye Aap se na ho payega!

So Vansh revealed the truth of Ridhima what he knows to Dadi. Dadi says she is with Vansh and she never expected Ridhima will betray her. Vansh says - more than their hatred, Sia's health is important. Vansh says to Angre to get the best equipment. 

Siya is the cupid and the chord of the two. Riansh loves her unconditionally. There relationship can falter for once But their love for Siya will never go away.

Ridhima speaks to Sia, saying she did wrong but what Vansh did with her is right? Ridhima says when she wakes up, Vansh will learn the truth which Vanshw watches. 

I think here the fans are too angry including me but its a truth that  What Vansh did a magnum mistake and  he will regret for it.Still hoping for her silent and ignorant treatment to him Will cvs give it???

Ishani, Ahana, Aryan and Chanchal are a gang now. Ahana says they want her to send back. Aryan says he is scared that Vansh might forgive her. Sia coughs and Ridhima sees Vansh. Vansh makes Sia drink water which Sia doesn't respond. 

We should not bother anymore.They have retarted to cheap idiotic Itv vamps. They are as worthless as Sherlyn,Mahira  Aliya and Ramona.

Vansh says to Ridhima, she is here for only Sia. Ishani says they will make sure Ridhima to be away from Vansh and says Ahana to stay with Vansh always. Bappa, first make sure these 4 people to get out and do something with them. Seriously, they need a big lesson in their lives. 

Nah,they will not. Its Itv  Vamps in disguise of beautiful bimbos are required. 

Ishani says due to Sia she doesn't want Ridhima and Vansh to come closer. Ahana says Vansh is hers and VR Mansion, so she will make sure they never come closer. Vansh says go to guest house while Ridhima says she won't enter his room. Ridhima says he might betray the world and bring anyone but his wife can be only her, no even else. Ahana turning into obsessive - these 4 guys don't want Ridhima, for that they can join any gang. 

There lies the irony u see,They need to team up but Ruddhima alone is enough  to fight back with them....She is the queen.If she is fighting  like a tigress with her man these tuccha ppl are like tiny morsels.Makers are pathetic  they will keep this continued.Just dont trust them if they are saying anything  They are bound by channels whip.

Vansh says due to Sia and her being party planner he says her to plan Makara Sankranthi. Ridhima says she is happy that he remembers something about her and she will plan the best festival he will never forget. What she is planning now? 

Vansh mind says he doesn't need her and his heart doesn't need her. Ridhima says, tomorrow it's Sankranthi and it would be a new beginning for them and rest too. Ridhima saying she has trust in her love and will accept in his life and room. 

Riddhima knows his inch and detail.Vansh may show off his i am the boss wala attitude but Asli Boss biwi hoti hai bacchu... 

Kabir sees Ridhima and Sia and his monologue says he is going to throw out of the house due to Sia. he will never live here peacefully. Everyone goes for Ridhima - kya yaar hein.? ITV we know but this modern time showing same 20 ages. 

Covid 52 vi aake chali jayegi but Itv nhi badlegi.Accept it move on  and enjoy the show.

Someone enters Ridhima room's while she is sleeping and tries to hit her. But the moment she switches the light, she won't see anyone. Ridhima opens the door hearing footsteps while it is Vansh. Ridhima asks did he saw anyone? Vansh says VR Mansion has many secrets and every time a secret comes out, toofan comes. Ridhima feels Vansh is doing this because he wants her to leave. Now, which secret he is speaking about? Something new or from something he wants to keep her safe. 

Seriously Vansh??Ab tak na sudhra....Guyz that was Kabir! Vansh just came out to check.whether she is fine or not.Riddhima pehechan s jaye par Vansh ko shaq na karne s na jaye 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😜

Ahana pours kerosene in the bottle of oil while Ishani and Chanchal help her. Ahana says they can go any length to make sure to remove her from this house and life of Vansh. Ridhima is coming to make prasad while Ishani says this will hurt her. 😡😡😡😡🐍🐍

Ridhima pours kerosene feels she is smelling something different. While the fire bursts up and Ahana says this is the trailer and many more to come. Guys this is more of domestic violence and torturing her all alone. Not fair at all. Ridhima smells kerosene and sees Ahana and Chanchal did this and follows them. Ahana says today is Lohri, a new beginning and new problems will come. Ahana says she is an outsider while Ridhiima says wind changes fastly. 

Rehen de bete Chain na aawe.They are Mcp and ignorance for us will b bliss.

Ahana says Vansh and Ishani had put fire on the old things - while her marriage images and everything being is burned. Ridhima shouts of Ishani while Ishani says she is negative and it should be burned. Ridhima begs Vansh to stop Ishani, while he doesn't. Ridhima burns her hands while picking the images, saw a nanosecond emotion in him but then he turned to stone again. I know you're hurt Vansh, but this way beyond. Not blaming you because you were to that extent, but then again - cannot help. 

He himself burnt her previous memories She herself once wanted to burn her own wedding Lehenga! Chaddho!  These are co lateral damage and saste ka melodrama to press the nerve of Riansh fans.

Ridhima asks will he able to burn the truth that she is his wife, her memories with him? She asks whether he will put whole fire on the house. She says to look into the mirror - I will stand beside you. 

Her every single word was true I think this is her way of retaliation .Vansh babu! Apne pe aaye jo naari Woh sab pe parti hai vari.  Piddu si hai Riddhu hamari. Par tumhari gabba gul wahi karegi!

Precap: Same as promo 

P:S - I need a separation. Not blaming anyone. But too much of negativity between them. It should be burned with time. No offence, but then again, it is needed. 

I want denial ignorance memory loss that will pain him. I think they will not send her anywhere in pandemic and yes Its should b a dream of Vansh.

Promo is it a dream of Vansh or Ridhima. I badly hope it turns out true but the Ridhima coming back should be the Dream of Vansh. 

I am still hoping for it.

Wahi to, kerosene think about it 🤪 Kerosene se jalane ka plan 🤢 kitta ghatiya h ye log 

He cared for her when she was scared. But masked again saying so many secrets and all 

No idea to which he is indicating 

But then he won’t try to kill her and if he knows he won’t let others 

He just need her to away 

Indeed 

Saying the same 

His ways of hurting her is bad 

But dear if we don’t like someone on extreme level we burn their memories 

He is doing same 

It’s not about Ridhima feelings anymore 

He is making sure to burn everything related to Ridhima so for once he forget her 

Over and above, why he is not making a statue, that’s VR style right 🧐🤔

Cvs have forgotten everything 

They don't remember anything they showed the so called mastermind vrs sab phuski hogya h 🤢

Yes me too I hope she leaves and he cries and ponders and realises how monstrous he has been how his family behaved and he punishes all of them before having the guts to ask for apology

I hope when Ridhima leaves, Kabir reveal what she did for them 

It’s like he is happy on Ridhima misery at the same time revealing truth so these people can burn with guilt 

As he feels she betrayed so he doesn’t 

But if he learns truth he wants her 

Hope Kabir won’t try to harm sia and blame Ridhima 

Same here today episode makes me think of this article 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/ishq-mein-marjawan-2-vansh-misunderstands-and-disowns-ridhima-the-duo-face-emotional