8 Years Of Akshara 5 years of Naira. Will Naira beat Akshara

Posted: 3 years ago

Do you think Naira will out do Akshara interms of being the show?

(She is not dead we are not stupid lol)

Nope. The show already feels way too dragged now. That vibe wasn't as strong after Akshara's 4th year. Even Naira hadn't been born by then.

Moreover, Star Plus is now much quicker at pulling the plug on serials. If they can pull the plug on Kyunki Saas.., they can do the same to YRKKH.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago

KYUNKI was 8 years maybe if YRKKH hit 10 but its 12.. I think maybe after 15 years 

No she won’t. They have already exhausted all the tracks for Kaira, what’s left? 

Even if the continues running, story may shift to the next generation i.e. Kaira’s kids. 

I think it will be like old star plus serial Kumkum  which got pulled off after leads punar janam happy ending track ..here too it seems they will bring Shivangi new character or Naira back and unite her with Karthik and might end in an year or so because its dragging way too much and no creative tracks by creatives yet.. it has run its life in my opinion  or leap is an option they can show interesting stories of The kids

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Taniia_

I think it will be like old star plus serial Kumkum  which got pulled off after leads punar janam happy ending track ..here too it seems they will bring Shivangi new character or Naira back and unite her with Karthik and might end in an year or so because its dragging way too much and no creative tracks by creatives yet.. it has run its life in my opinion  or leap is an option they can show interesting stories of The kids

They cannot even explore the Next Generation Track as Leads as the other supporting actors will surely not be ready to age on screen so much.

Naira's story was was easy as Maheshwaris and Singhanias were ages a bit for some time and then eventually the Goenkas were introduced with actors of ideal age.

Originally posted by usernameyrkkh

Nope. The show already feels way too dragged now. That vibe wasn't as strong after Akshara's 4th year. Even Naira hadn't been born by then.

Moreover, Star Plus is now much quicker at pulling the plug on serials. If they can pull the plug on Kyunki Saas.., they can do the same to YRKKH.

Do you remember the last episode of kyunki saas? I still can't stop laughing at such a bizarre ending for any ITV show. Matlab kahani ghar ghar ki's parvati had Tulsi's grandson (karan-nandini's son) all these years and the show ends on this revelation by parvati as a cliffhanger (quite literally given the revelation took place at a cliff too 🤣) 

Nah I don’t think so. They have nothing left to show so all Rajan does is create hype for senseless tracks. The shows trp also has taken a hit after lockdown suggesting they have lost viewers. I really think they should have focused on other characters and shown good parallel tracks alongside Kaira

Originally posted by sammy17

Do you remember the last episode of kyunki saas? I still can't stop laughing at such a bizarre ending for any ITV show. Matlab kahani ghar ghar ki's parvati had Tulsi's grandson (karan-nandini's son) all these years and the show ends on this revelation by parvati as a cliffhanger (quite literally given the revelation took place at a cliff too 🤣) 

Omg the weirdest thing ever 😂😂. I remember watching that and being so incredibly confused. Really thought it was taking a break or something but it just ended on that note? Like what?? Stupidest thing i've ever seen lol

Originally posted by Kabhi18

Omg the weirdest thing ever 😂😂. I remember watching that and being so incredibly confused. Really thought it was taking a break or something but it just ended on that note? Like what?? Stupidest thing i've ever seen lol

I know right, I was thinking hat kind of bs ending is this, why would you end such a show on a weird cliff hanger ending, when you know that was the end of the show, why not end it showing the entire family ect... out of all the shows I seen, this didn't make sense but what am I expecting, it is a Ekta show😂😂😂