Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Ek phool 2 maali track

asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So this new doctor will do plastic surgery of Mayura and fall in love with her ðŸ¤£Omkar will feel jealousOmkar journey to get Mayura this time will be difficult because even Mayura father this time is very firm and he will stand like a wall between Omkar and Mayura .The doctor surely is a positive character because voice over in the show said that he will play a part to make Mayura and Omkar Mayukar🤪The cvs have completely white washed Omkar character and has made him a hero and Mayukar having heart to heart connection in a typical filmy styleGuys what are your views about the current track?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly this track is much better than Mayura's revenge/forgiveness track that one made no sense to me.

Coming to Omkar's character arc it makes sense, better person or not he had always loved Mayura. To watch her risk her life for him(after everything he did) and want just one thing in return i.e he becomes a better person- anybody's bound to change after that.

I love that Mayura doesn't remember Omkar and that her family is there to look after her and protect her. Given what Omkar put them through they are absolutely right to think that he might hv a hand in her "death". 

I can't wait till Omkar finds out about Mayura and her amnesia. He  thought he would find Mayura apologize to her and spend the rest of their lives making amends. Little does he know things are only going to get harder for him. 

Coming to Abhishek Malik i.e Dr.Neel Sharma I liked his scene with Omkar it reminded me a bit of his scenes with Piyush 

asmitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Honestly this track is much better than Mayura's revenge/forgiveness track that one made no sense to me.

Coming to Omkar's character arc it makes sense, better person or not he had always loved Mayura. To watch her risk her life for him(after everything he did) and want just one thing in return i.e he becomes a better person- anybody's bound to change after that.

I love that Mayura doesn't remember Omkar and that her family is there to look after her and protect her. Given what Omkar put them through they are absolutely right to think that he might hv a hand in her "death". 

I can't wait till Omkar finds out about Mayura and her amnesia. He  thought he would find Mayura apologize to her and spend the rest of their lives making amends. Little does he know things are only going to get harder for him. 

Coming to Abhishek Malik i.e Dr.Neel Sharma I liked his scene with Omkar it reminded me a bit of his scenes with Piyush 

The cvs handled the revenge track very badly that's why they changed the track .They killed Piyush because Piyush and Mayura jodi was getting popular among the viewers and Omkar character was getting on the back tracked  ðŸ¤¢It has become typical Saurabh Tiwari show now more like his previous shows.

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I’m also loving this track.  We are now seeing a new changed Omkar who is madly in love with Mayura.  He won’t even resort to violence because of the promise he kept to her that he would change to be a better person. 

They have a weird connection now because every time he clutches onto her chunni, or something affects him, her heart starts to beat fast. ðŸ˜†

He can’t wait to find her but she will see him and hate him instead. He is going to be heartbroken.

I’m liking this new Omkar. The new guy is very handsome and I think he falls for Mayura.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitag

The cvs handled the revenge track very badly that's why they changed the track .They killed Piyush because Piyush and Mayura jodi was getting popular among the viewers and Omkar character was getting on the back tracked  ðŸ¤¢It has become typical Saurabh Tiwari show now more like his previous shows.

Yeah I understood that the moment Mayura wanted to reform Omkar instead of taking revenge from him. U know the guy needs to stop marketing his shows as giving a social message on feminism and what not. it's so farcical! Bcoz if one track focuses on the social message then he will show something in the subsequent tracks that totally contradicts it. He should just stick to marketting his shows as "complex love stories" coz that's what his work is described as in the media.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand the writer lol. I mean it's true that omkar does love Mayura in a weird obsessive way.  But I don't understand how tf they whitewash him and expect us to think lo and behold here is the hero! 

I mean if you face things what omkar did to Mayura who in the right mind will even want to stay around him?! One would be traumatized by his shadow. He killed Piyush who was her friend. He abused her in the name of love. A sorry or repentance can't solve this. 

He needs help and treatment.  He ain't the hero. 

asmitag thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

I don't understand the writer lol. I mean it's true that omkar does love Mayura in a weird obsessive way.  But I don't understand how tf they whitewash him and expect us to think lo and behold here is the hero! 

I mean if you face things what omkar did to Mayura who in the right mind will even want to stay around him?! One would be traumatized by his shadow. He killed Piyush who was her friend. He abused her in the name of love. A sorry or repentance can't solve this. 

He needs help and treatment.  He ain't the hero. 

True but most of the people have already accepted him as a hero and dreaming of Mayukar and their romance😲All the Saurabh Tiwari shows heroes are like this only🥺stupid yo expect any social message from his show ðŸ¤¢

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly! They should just let omkar go for medical help and unite Neel and mayura...what's this man? Disappointed with show..

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ideally it would be best for her to move on, Omkar abused her and destroyed everything she had cherished, but this is ITV, let's see what they decide to do