Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Siddiquie

let's see what's in store for us,suspense should be maintained though 😳

yeah isra 😳

Originally posted by Siddiquie

maybe he is doing all this to oust Bon from Ani's life😡,maybe ge is not grey anymore, but black🖤🖤🖤

Very unlikely.... He has shown quiet so love for them now... And it is clear as day to him that if Bon leaves, Ani will go with him. And Ani won't let her leave in the first place. 

Originally posted by RekaC

Yes his character is totally blurred with the promo. So only solution is let's wait for the episode to make a clear picture 😳 Also you are right Bidu was not that good to marry a low class widow knowing that it will hurt his Daa and also complicate the realtions.

Exactly Reka... Binoy is inclined towards class and status. The only reason he accepted Bon is because of her kind heart and pure soul. He acknowledges Bon's efforts for the family. Thats it. I would say he is impressed with her but he does not overly love her. Just like he has accepted her as a DIL but she is not his daughter. Farak hai dono mei. 

Originally posted by RekaC

But Akshu, my doubt is that has Binoy changed that much good?

See... He clearly loves Ani. And no matter wgat he admits that Bon can go to great lengths for him and she won his heart fair and square. I won't say he loves her the most... But he does appreciate her. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8dGZ-DRwY/?igshid=dn3md1je8664

Hope one day we might get the video of thus live chat🤗👍🏼

Originally posted by AK_2010

Exactly Reka... Binoy is inclined towards class and status. The only reason he accepted Bon is because of her kind heart and pure soul. He acknowledges Bon's efforts for the family. Thats it. I would say he is impressed with her but he does not overly love her. Just like he has accepted her as a DIL but she is not his daughter. Farak hai dono mei. 

Haan Akshu 😳 I agree with you 😆

Originally posted by Toto123

🤣🤣🤣

Kya kya banate hai log yaar🤪

Accha hai... Banane do... Entertainment hota hai😆

I am gonna terribly miss munshji's bgm after he gets caught🥺