This is a joke right? : New TC article on new twist

Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-new-naira-fall-elderly-kartik-210112

🤣🤣🤣 Apne young karthik ko buddha dikhayenge? Kairav falling in love with someone who looks exactly like his mother? 🤣 🤣🤣

I don't think it is true.it is TC article they are false most of the time.

Or could it be the never seen twist that Rajan Shahi was talking about😆Kairav falling for his mother's lookalike😆

Originally posted by sammy17

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-new-naira-fall-elderly-kartik-210112

🤣🤣🤣 Apne young karthik ko buddha dikhayenge? Kairav falling in love with someone who looks exactly like his mother? 🤣 🤣🤣

If it's true then yes Rajan Shahi was right this is a never seen track on ITV🤣🤣🤣

Tellychakkar wrote this article drunk because no one in their right minds will write this..Kairav falling in love with his mom look alike.. 😳 😂 this show has become joke to the media it seems..

next they will write a fake article saying Akshu will be Naira look alike and will fall for college mate who looks like Kartik..and Krishna will also fall for him..
 Then the guy will end up being Kartik’s Najayaz Beta..then all of them can tie rakhi on him and end the show..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Taniia_

Tellychakkar wrote this article drunk because no one in their right minds will write this..Kairav falling in love with his mom look alike.. 😳 😂 this show has become joke to the media it seems..

next they will write a fake article saying Akshu will be Naira look alike and will fall for college mate who looks like Kartik..and Krishna will also fall for him..
 Then the guy will end up being Kartik’s Najayaz Beta..then all of them can tie rakhi on him and end the show

@bold🤣🤣 you nailed it 🤣

Lol. Doubt a generation leap is happening. RS mentioned in today’s celebrations that all of the Goenkas & Singhania’s present will be part of the new phase. 

Yes they said the show will get a revamp,and most characters will get a new look by next week..hope it will be less boring and more interesting after revamp...also less rona dhona..

If possible less kaira judai and milan also..show a more stable and strong relationship between lead characters and give interesting parallel stories to supporting characters..

Edited by _Taniia_ - 3 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/yrkkh-kartik-and-naira-unite-write-new-love-story-210113?amp&__twitter_impression=true 

In this new article it says kaira will unite in heaven and a new love story will start.

New love story will start where in heaven?🤔

Doubt any of these spoilers are true.

Are they saying kairav who is a kid will fall for his mom lookalike? How do they write such absurd stuff? Even if they are hinting at time leap it's such non sense track to even show in first place. 

Originally posted by sammy17

maybe grown up kairav will be played by Mohsin and karthik will be replaced by an older actor. I can’t see mohsin playing father to an adult 🤦🏻‍♀️. In fact I stopped watching this show post lockdown as I couldn’t bear to see mohsin and shivangi parents to those big children.. the boy presently playing kairav and Krishna look like they are 12 or 13.. Shivangi still looks like a teenager.. and both she and mohsin are in their 20s ...mohsin closer to 30 I think..