Yeh Hai Chahatein

SBS segment spoiler - Post hospital scene

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Looks like media ban on YHC set is over😆 We have started getting segments now

Basically the segment was about Sargun's phone usage.. But they also showed shoot of a scene.. Ru & Pree in car.. He was dropping her home from hospital.. She started walking a bit  & started feeling dizzy.. Then Ru lifted her up &  is carrying her inside.. Rudra looked really worried.. I'm hopeful we are going to get some good hospital scenes & Ru taking care of Pree..

Link

https://youtu.be/5RTVL9PismY

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

unless this mahima is gone..i am out

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kalyani246

unless this mahima is gone..i am out

I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon 🤣🤣 I will just be happy with her SS reduced & focus back on Rusha love story..

Nichuss thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

I don't think she will be going anywhere anytime soon 🤣🤣 I will just be happy with her SS reduced & focus back on Rusha love story..

@bold - true

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gosh as much as I dnt want to accept this I guess it's the truth but yh hope ur wrong nd thy remove her  asap cuz thy knw alotbof us aren't liking this track 

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. CVs have nothing to show. No new tracks, so Mahima staying for some time.

Only watching for RuSha scenes. They should up their game, both quality & quantity wise.

Its all standalone RuSha now. Hoping for some good hospital scenes.

aishasully1993 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Eloquent

Agreed. CVs have nothing to show. No new tracks, so Mahima staying for some time.

Only watching for RuSha scenes. They should up their game, both quality & quantity wise.

Oh yaar .. mahima mahima mujhe is naam se bhi ab nafrat hogayi hai yaar😡

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Eloquent

As long as TRP is coming with M, they won't get rid of her.. how much ever we cry, so I have learnt to deal with it😆 My main problem is with Rusha being sidelined & used as some prop, with no hint of what they are trying to show..

And tommorow also will be torture with full focus on Mahiraj 😡 Atleast from Wednesday they should get back on track & convey where they want to take this track.. With Saransh & Preesha being attacked & M-Yuv reaching height of evilness.. it's time they take the story forward rather than going round & round with Rusha flop plans + Chudail evilness..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

As long as TRP is coming with M, they won't get rid of her.. how much ever we cry, so I have learnt to deal with it😆 My main problem is with Rusha being sidelined & used as some prop, with no hint of what they are trying to show..

And tommorow also will be torture with full focus on Mahiraj 😡 Atleast from Wednesday they should get back on track & convey where they want to take this track.. With Saransh & Preesha being attacked & M-Yuv reaching height of evilness.. it's time they take the story forward rather than going round & round with Rusha flop plans + Chudail evilness..

Exactly for how long cn thy go round and round kabhi na kabhi rusha ko jitana hi hai I hv a feeling the trp mght drop this week alot of people r missing episodes

Nichuss thumbnail

waiting for the link