Performance Discussion 9 & 10 January

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I have watched the performance clips only. Overall good episode. But one thing I want to say Pawandeep is a STAR.

Anushka, Arunita and Sireesha were my fave this week. 

Loved Danish too, his voice is really versatile. Manages to sing both loud and qawalli style and sweet. 

I wish Sayli gets songs by different music directors, because she emulates Asha Bhosle they give her RD Burman songs...she has such a wonderful voice; an OP Nayyar, Shankar Jaikishan song would sound great in her voice.

No elimination this week? ðŸ˜• I don't know if they edit things out on their uploads on sony liv app but from the last few days the episodes are too random. They don't show judges remarks in many of them. Why didn't they show judges reaction to Anushka's performance? And it also ended so weirdly.

Originally posted by MommaDarling

No elimination this week? ðŸ˜• I don't know if they edit things out on their uploads on sony liv app but from the last few days the episodes are too random. They don't show judges remarks in many of them. Why didn't they show judges reaction to Anushka's performance? And it also ended so weirdly.

Nominations are happening every alternate week. This week they asked for the votes so elimination should be in coming week.

Originally posted by altgr

Nominations are happening every alternate week. This week they asked for the votes so elimination should be in coming week.

Aah okay, so they edit out the asking votes part on Sony Liv. I guess due to covid they want to drag the show like IBD instead of regular eliminations.

Originally posted by MommaDarling

Aah okay, so they edit out the asking votes part on Sony Liv. I guess due to covid they want to drag the show like IBD instead of regular eliminations.

Yes around 4 months it should run. It may get extended too. Super Dancer 4 auditions will start soon.