Vani FF - Phir Le Aayaa Dil - Chapter One - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, Poorva here. 🤗

Thank you so much for stopping by. I have started working on a new Vani Fan Fiction and the intention of this piece of work is to rewrite the story of Vani from the beginning. I have a few chapters planned. Will post the first chapter soon. Do show your love and support by hitting the like button and commenting your feedback about the story. It will mean the world to me. 

~~~

Noor had to wear the maang teeka which was in Bani's hand bag, The caterer needed a few more bags of long grain rice, some guests were so drunk that they started puking even before the wedding ceremony began, the decorated canopy of fairy lights at the entrance was not working properly and Bani had to wrap a few presents. She paused for a moment and took a deep breathe. The situation was becoming chaotic but nothing that she could not handle. She has worked as an event planner for almost three years now and this is her best friend's wedding. She will do everything to make this day perfect. 

"Bani... Kab se dekh rahi hu bass kaam kiye jaa rahi hai. Theek se kuch khaya peeya bhi nahi hai. Le juice pee le." Meera came to Bani and offered her a glass of orange juice. 

"Abhi nahi Meera Di, bohot kaam bacha hai. Mujhe saare arrangements check kar lene do phir aapko jo khilana hai khila dena." Bani spoke and tried to get back to work. 

"Bani..." Meera spoke strictly and made her drink the juice. "Apna bhi khayaal rakha kar." Meera's voice was full of concern. "Aap ho naa Meera Di, mera khayaal rakhne ke liye." Bani flashed a bright smile.

"Meera Di, Bani Di achha hua aap dono yahi mil gaye. Mujhe aapke saath selfie leni hai." Mehek came rushing towards them and clicked a picture. "Bani Di aap free ho jaao toh batana hum milke IG reels banaaenge." Mehek spoke excitedly and went away to click some more selfies with other guests. 

She stepped forward and switched on her phone to get back to work but she could still feel the gaze that was fixated on her. The eyes that wanted to keep looking at her were a rich shade of brown.

"Veeranshu Singhania" She muttered under her breathe and clenched her fists. 

She knew him. He is an enemy. He is a Cheel. The son of Balwant Singhania. He had just returned from London. The heir of the Singhania empire. The heir of the clan of Cheels. The reincarnation of Aakesh.

She recalls how the cheels took advantage of her kindness and the entire naag clan had to pay the price for it. She remembers suffering in pain for more than ten thousand years. Bani's whole body burnt in anger. Her desire of revenge was about to become her focus but she had to concentrate on the wedding right now. She sent a few text messages and picked up a few gift boxes from a table on the side. 

She flipped her hair and their eyes met. In that very moment, Veer's entire world slowed down. He was looking at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Time came to a standstill. Nothing else mattered. 

Long black hair that rested right on her shoulders and eyes that reminded him of deep mahogany. She was blinking her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter. Gracious god, her eyes were simply spellbinding.  Those eyes let her see into the soul's of those around her. In her eyes, there was truth, there was hope and there was love. 

Her skin that looked so fragile yet so soft, completely flawless. Cheeks the colour of pink not because of make up but because of warmth. He had a doubt if she used face masks or expensive products.

She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness.   She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her and was so happy with what she was doing. 

Perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed he could not help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside.To be in her company was to feel that you too were someone, that you had been warmed in summer rays regardless of the season. More than anything, he wanted to be with her. Close to her. She is the one, the one meant for him. He knew. He walked towards her to initiate a conversation. 

"Main madad kardoon tumhari?" Veer offered to hold some gift boxes for her. 

"Nahi... I will manage." Bani walked forward and turned back to look at him. "Itni der se ghoor kyon rahe ho mujhe?" Bani asked him. 

"Deewane ki gustaakhi ko maaf kiya jaaye lekin aankhein bohot gehri hai tumhari. Doobne ko jee chahta hai." He stepped closer to her with a hand on his heart. 

"Agar zyada kareeb aaye toh sach me doob jaaoge, khatam ho jaaoge." Bani warned him. 

"Chaaho to aazmaa ke dekhlo" Veeranshu gave her a confident smile. She looked away from him. 

"Kaam khatam karna hai mujhe, kuch der mein Noor ki shaadi hone wali hai." Bani excused herself. 

"Dekhte hai sweet heart shaadi hoti hai ya nahi." Veer spoke to himself as Bani walked away.

~~~

Please support the story on Watappad as well. 

https://my.w.tt/Bhu3RhhAUcb

Hey Poorva.. Lovely one.. waiting to know what happens next...Update soon

Originally posted by LoveMyself_sri

Hey Poorva.. Lovely one.. waiting to know what happens next...Update soon

Thank you so much Sri... I am working on it... Will try to post it by tomorrow 😃

Looking forward to your story on Vani ❤️

Originally posted by adnilover

Looking forward to your story on Vani ❤️

Thank you so much 

Will update ASAP ❤️

Hey lovely start...I m intrigued...just don't be one of those writers who take forever between updates😆 update frequently... 

Awesome start...

Looking forward how the story develops...

Best of Luck. Keep us tuned 🤗

Lovely one Poorva!

It would be very nice and fresh to see the story unfold according to our wishes for once. ❤️😆

Waiting for next update. Thanks for pm. 

Originally posted by urmita

Hey lovely start...I m intrigued...just don't be one of those writers who take forever between updates😆 update frequently... 

Thank you 🤗

Na na Urmi... I will update regularly. Posting the first chapter in a bit. ❤️

Originally posted by ashlesha2

Awesome start...

Looking forward how the story develops...

Best of Luck. Keep us tuned 🤗

Thank you so much Ashlesha 🤗