Posted: 3 years ago

A SaiRat OS: Bliss 

It was past midnight and I was finally home after a long grinding day at work. I walked up to our room only to find our little bean fast asleep in her cot. I leaned over the cot and watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. It reminded me of her scrunch face that ended up with the biggest toothy grin. Our most favourite thing ever ! She gave the biggest toothy grin to everyone in sight. And she was officially crawling like it was her full time job. 

It had been ten blissful months of being surrounded by this miracle now! 

When my transfer orders came , we thought we were in a fix. We were not psyched up for my transfer. But , God and his manifestations! Sai also received her internship offer letter soon and weeks later , we were in Mumbai having the best time of our lives! From managing work together to exploring this city together and finally experiencing pregnancy together ! Mumbai gave us the best memories , indeed. 

Savi has been our dancing lesson from God because she has taught us so much. We grow WITH her everyday. Oh, and I rarely call her by that name. Jeeva named her 'Savi' and it means The Sun.Its symbolic of how the Sun is a source of all life on this Earth , our Savi is also the source of life for us.

We always have our little bean third wheeling with us right from our late night conversations under the moon to those late night drives just to sip our favourite peppermint hot chocolate. Even for my midnight birthday celebrations, she woke up exactly at 11:58 p.m. and had my birthday cheesecake as her first solid food. Jeeva got us bright yellow twinning dresses for our first photoshoot with Savi that day. I'll admit that I love that color on my girls. Well, I always have loved the color yellow on my Sai. It radiates with her vibe so much. The Warmth, Energy and Love..... its totally Sai's color !

With Sai , its been a crazy ride full of cheer , laughter and content. On a sleep deprived night, we once ended up treating each other with home remedies to reduce our dark circles and eye bags. She makes me do all these crazy things and we always end up creating priceless memories. 

From absolute strangers to walking each other home that's how far we have come. She taught me that efforts are ALWAYS better than promises. She made me rise from an outgrown relationship. She made me realise that having a rough week is okay, having outbursts is okay what's not okay is to keep bottling ourselves up. She made peace in my soul and gave me the world without asking!

The End 

Thank You for your time you lovely people! 

I hope you guys had a good read , even if not constructive criticism is always welcomed🤗

Now, I am not at all a writer so please bear with my typos/ errors. So I chose the name Savi because it seemed like a perfect amalgamation of their names ( Sai + Virat = Savi ) to me ! And this happens to be my first ever OS  as well ! 

Wishing you all a beautiful day ahead !  ❤️

Love , 

Ambi

Edited by Ambii - 3 years ago

Oh my! ❤️❤️❤️ they are a beautiful family Virat Sai and Savi! 

Kaash thoda aur lamba hota aapka OS. 

Imagining Sai and Savi both in yellow looking radiant! ☀️☀️☀️

I love the last paragraph about how Sai taught Virat that its ok to vent rather than bottle up emotions and efforts mean more than promises. Very profound. 

Please do write lots MORE. 

Originally posted by Ambii

A SaiRat OS: Bliss 

It was past midnight and I was finally home after a long grinding day at work. I walked up to our room only to find our little bean fast asleep in her cot. I leaned over the cot and watched her chest rise and fall with each breath. It reminded me of her scrunch face that ended up with the biggest toothy grin. Our most favourite thing ever ! She gave the biggest toothy grin to everyone in sight. And she was officially crawling like it was her full time job. 

It had been ten blissful months of being surrounded by this miracle now! 

When my transfer orders came , we thought we were in a fix. We were not psyched up for my transfer. But , God and his manifestations! Sai also received her internship offer letter soon and weeks later , we were in Mumbai having the best time of our lives! From managing work together to exploring this city together and finally experiencing pregnancy together ! Mumbai gave us the best memories , indeed. 

Savi has been our dancing lesson from God because she has taught us so much. We grow WITH her everyday. Oh, and I rarely call her by that name. Jeeva named her 'Savi' and it means The Sun.Its symbolic of how the Sun is a source of all life on this Earth , our Savi is also the source of life for us.

We always have our little bean third wheeling with us right from our late night conversations under the moon to those late night drives just to sip our favourite peppermint hot chocolate. Even for my midnight birthday celebrations, she woke up exactly at 11:58 p.m. and had my birthday cheesecake as her first solid food. Jeeva got us bright yellow twinning dresses for our first photoshoot with Savi that day. I'll admit that I love that color on my girls. Well, I always have loved the color yellow on my Sai. It radiates with her vibe so much. The Warmth, Energy and Love..... its totally Sai's color !

With Sai , its been a crazy ride full of cheer , laughter and content. On a sleep deprived night, we once ended up treating each other with home remedies to reduce our dark circles and eye bags. She makes me do all these crazy things and we always end up creating priceless memories. 

From absolute strangers to walking each other home that's how far we have come. She taught me that efforts are ALWAYS better than promises. She made me rise from an outgrown relationship. She made me realise that having a rough week is okay, having outbursts is okay what's not okay is to keep bottling ourselves up. She made peace in my soul and gave me the world without asking!

The End 

Thank You for your time you lovely people! 

I hope you guys had a good read , even if not constructive criticism is always welcomed🤗

Now, I am not at all a writer so please bear with my typos/ errors. 

Wishing you all a beautiful day ahead !  ❤️

Love , 

Ambi

Oh yes #Savi nice name ...Yes it can be name given to their daughter .

It's  short but extremely lovely. 

Lovely, very serene and soft story.loved Savi..

SaiRat away from that toxicity🥳🥳

Virat is so soft for Sai, I can only imagine how he will be with his baby girl❤️❤️❤️

And Savi, that is such a beautiful name. I love it😳

Warm wali feeling ayi, reading this one❤️

Do write more.🤗

Originally posted by neeraja91

Oh my! ❤️❤️❤️ they are a beautiful family Virat Sai and Savi! 

Kaash thoda aur lamba hota aapka OS. 

Imagining Sai and Savi both in yellow looking radiant! ☀️☀️☀️

I love the last paragraph about how Sai taught Virat that its ok to vent rather than bottle up emotions and efforts mean more than promises. Very profound. 

Please do write lots MORE. 

Thank You so much for such a lovely comment 🤗

And I'll surely try writing long writeups😅

Originally posted by tinafans

Oh yes #Savi nice name ...Yes it can be name given to their daughter .

It's  short but extremely lovely. 

Thank u so much ❤️ !! 

It is my first OS hence I was little unsure so kept it short and simple . But surely I'll try writing lengthier writeups as well !

So cute...pls write more 

.its always fun to read this kind of things..baby , future..etc.

OMG.. I like the name SAVI...Do you mind if I use it in my FF at some point.

It is also the conjucture of SAi + VIrat

The whole OS was a bundle of warmth and joy. The beauty of their journey,  the symbol of their love- everything described so perfectly.

The last part was so impactful. The way Sai helped Virat evolve. You delivered the message beautifully.

Thanks for spreading warmth in the winter colf night! Take love!!