•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So mayura's face didnt heal but i m sure she has lost her memory..the way she is happy i feel like she does not remember anything.. i cant read hindi so can anyone guide how much time have passed since her accident? they actually showed it in hindi and i cudnt read it..

I’m glad her scar is still there as one day she will remember how she got it. 

Also it gives Omkar a chance to redeem himself as everytime he sees the scar he will be reminded of how cruel he was before, and now that he’s changed he will love her genuinely and not be after beauty all the time. 

How much time have passed since their separation? Can u tell me please...as they showed it in hindi but i cant read hindi...

Originally posted by camjs

How much time have passed since their separation? Can u tell me please...as they showed it in hindi but i cant read hindi...

I think they just said a few months.  

Why this forum is not active? I started watching this show a month ago and watched all the previous episodes...i actually liked the show...nobody is uploading behind the scenes videos from their instagram accounts...there is hardly any activity in this forum..

Originally posted by camjs

Why this forum is not active? I started watching this show a month ago and watched all the previous episodes...i actually liked the show...nobody is uploading behind the scenes videos from their instagram accounts...there is hardly any activity in this forum..

Yes am wondering the same. It’s quite a popular TV show and the new track is looking good.  I guess not many people visit this forum 😕

Yes i come everyday to chk if there is any activity in this forum...i m liking the show right now...i was watching youtube and jaya mam is quite active on her account as well as riya but there is no activity on the forum...they show us behind the scenes as well as online chat..dont even know the trp of the show.. 

Originally posted by Geraldin

I think they just said a few months.  

Yeah the leap said “a few months “