Do you guys think that Sai will ever stop calling Virat as Virat Sir?

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Do you guys think that Sai will ever call Virat as Virat? Instead of Sir?? Does that ever happen in tamil or bengali version or when do you guys think that will happen here? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mann to bahut hain aisa ho but dekho kab tak ho paye . CV ki kripa hain😆

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Mann to bahut hain aisa ho but dekho kab tak ho paye . CV ki kripa hain😆

Hahaha yessss I’m waiting for that moment 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think cause they really wanna play up the age difference she will call him sir for a while

Also cause he was her fathers superior at work 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope it happens . I remember one old show where the FL still called the ML by his surname till the end of the show .never saw her call him by his name .

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

In KD, Imon (sai) called rono (virat) as Mr. Chatergee, not sir. And she would refer to him as "apni" (aap) instead of Tumi (tum). And she stopped doing that after she confessed her love for him.

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

After they're a "couple"

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yyyy

Hope it happens . I remember one old show where the FL still called the ML by his surname till the end of the show .never saw her call him by his name .

In Kasamh Se I seem to remember Bani called her hubby, Mr. Walia, the whole show.  I’m not sure I stopped watching it way before it ended, but I think so.  I hope there is an emotional time when she calls him Virat and Pokey is around to hear it.

Edited by LoLo - 3 years ago
404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LoLo

In Kasamh Se I seem to remember Bani called her hubby, Mr. Walia, the whole show.  I’m not sure I stopped watching it way before it ended, but I think so.  I hope there is an emotional time when she calls him Virat and Pokey is around to hear it.

i referring to the same show 😊. I didn’t follow completely but I saw the last episode where I saw Bani calling him as Mr Wali . I found it so odd . 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hope we see it soon and why Virat does not stop her??