Priyanka's acting in We can be Heroes

Posted: 3 years ago

What was that?!! Every single time she was on the screen I was like why PC why? Why are you acting like this! I don't know if it was the direction that was given to her or she chose to act like that. 

Her Hollywood career is truly embarrassing. She was better off in Bollywood IMO.

https://twitter.com/MahaAliRehman/status/1344721186270437376

is this movie? 😲 what happened to her🤓

i guess we shouldnt be so hard with katrina in the future because if a good actress like priyanka could give this kind of bad performance in another industry then we cant really blame someone like katrina

Originally posted by Kaya65

https://twitter.com/MahaAliRehman/status/1344721186270437376

is this movie? 😲 what happened to her🤓

i guess we shouldnt be so hard with katrina in the future because if a good actress like priyanka could give this kind of bad performance in another industry then we cant really blame someone like katrina

Oh my God that scene was one of the worst! I watched this movie to support PC but the whole time I was like no way she is acting like this. I don't know if she was trying to channel quirky helena bonham carter or what. I know it's a bad kids movie and no one acts well in those but her acting was exceptionally bad. The kids acted better than her

Originally posted by Koviljika34

Her Hollywood career is truly embarrassing. She was better off in Bollywood IMO.

This movie is #1 on Netflix even though it’s a kids film and she’s the main adult doing the required acting. Priyanka’s getting good buzz for The White Tiger. How embarrassing! Bollywood is doing so much better work! ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ Priyanka is producing Hollywood movies with full South Asian casts with the likes of Ava DuVernay wanting to join on. When Priyanka wants to do a Bollywood movie she’ll do that too but she’s definitely not missing out on much. 

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

Oh my God that scene was one of the worst! I watched this movie to support PC but the whole time I was like no way she is acting like this. I don't know if she was trying to channel quirky helena bonham carter or what. I know it's a bad kids movie and no one acts well in those but her acting was exceptionally bad. The kids acted better than her

maybe the director told her to act this way😕 otherwise i cant think any reason why she would overact this way in her last bollywood movie she was pretty good

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

This movie is #1 on Netflix even though it’s a kids film and she’s the main adult doing the required acting. Priyanka’s getting good buzz for The White Tiger. How embarrassing! Bollywood is doing so much better work! ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£ Priyanka is producing Hollywood movies with full South Asian casts with the likes of Ava DuVernay wanting to join on. When Priyanka wants to do a Bollywood movie she’ll do that too but she’s definitely not missing out on much. 

Being no.1 on Netflix is really all random tho

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Being no.1 on Netflix is really all random tho

How? It’s based on daily viewership 

Originally posted by Kaya65

maybe the director told her to act this way😕 otherwise i cant think any reason why she would overact this way in her last bollywood movie she was pretty good

It’s a kids movie, everything is over exaggerated... That’s how it’s meant to be and especially for her role. If people are expecting serious acting then they’re watching the wrong movie. If her performance is shit in The White Tiger and people make topics like this for that then it would make sense but for WCBH it doesn’t. 

Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

How? It’s based on daily viewership 

I meant what attracts the viewers is the most random stuff sometimes 

https://youtu.be/28MO3ngJNto

^ this trended so long and now it’s getting a damn sequel ðŸ˜†