Did Rakhi know everything that happened really?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

She was shown asking the three evil women of the show why they did what they did. Did Rakhi know somehow everything that happened or is that once again someone else's dream? I am guessing some kind of weird dream ..

Originally posted by pfalcon1949

She was shown asking the three evil women of the show why they did what they did. Did Rakhi know somehow everything that happened or is that once again someone else's dream? I am guessing some kind of weird dream ..

nah I skipped through the scene but I'm pretty sure she was talking about something else

She is naive and dumb. She won't get to know the truth till 3 or 4 more years ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by music_girl

nah I skipped through the scene but I'm pretty sure she was talking about something else

She is naive and dumb. She won't get to know the truth till 3 or 4 more years ðŸ˜†

Yes Rakhi is way too sweet , naive and dumb... I almost feel bad for her as character she can’t do anything about all that is happening around her... and the actor is portraying the character brilliantly... the old rakhi had always this smile and positive energy now a days she looks weary.... it is pretty visible that she isn’t completely happy... given her husband is in coma....and everyday something or the other keep happening in the house...

I really miss those old episodes when LH though still a pagalkhana but people used to be happy, laughing enjoying with each other... I seriously think they should let Mahira go... and bring Prithvi back in action