Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

TFS

shanmukhpriya just looked like an average singer whose screaming her vocal chords out no offense ...ashish looked enthusiastic & better...

i liked pawandeep & sawai's duet better

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

TFS

shanmukhpriya just looked like an average singer whose screaming her vocal chords out no offense ...ashish looked enthusiastic & better...

@bold: She's been hyped up to no good. And so that she performs, she's given ARR songs which are considered a "benchmark" by the judges.

Tbh I stopped watching the show coz of this nonsense. I only catch up on certain performances now. 

Also she is an alto singer...giving her a higher scale won't do any gud for her vocal chords.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish the judges would tone down the theatrics man 

Standing up on judges desk ...what is that ?!

The jokes are so corny and lame 

They really need some fresh faces on that show ..not a fan of Aditya and Neha at all

Vishal is ok but I don’t think he has an appreciation for classic music ...his genre is more rock /peppy upbeat numbers

Himesh- his makeup and wardrobe alone is OTT ..never seen a dude with so much blush and bronzer outside of YouTube

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also do they have to mention Anushkas anxiety issues EVERY single time ?

Her anxiety is a part of her but it doesn’t define her 

Seriously it’s overkill now 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Also do they have to mention Anushkas anxiety issues EVERY single time ?

Her anxiety is a part of her but it doesn’t define her 

Seriously it’s overkill now 

Once the channel get hold of something, they'll drag it on and on. 

Two seasons ago, it was about Ankush's eye condition (which is actually incurable without surgery). The channel tried to drag it like crazy but that guy had alot of things going on in his favour which overshadowed his disease. 

Other than havint a wonderful voice, hewas one of the most (if not the most) handsome contestant I'd ever seen. I'm over the teenage crush years of mine but have this deep admiration for him. And I can see why so many girls were/are nuts over him.

Anushka needs to up her singing and performance game if she wants to stay on. Because other than her anxiety issues, she is interchangeable. And I am not making fun of her or her disease...I suffer from occasional panic attacks too.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m watching the show now and I must say Shanmukhapriya is over hyped, first of all she’s sticking to the same kind of songs and only screeching!! So so disappointed. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

TFS

agree.  She thinks she is female Salman and Sunny which she isn't as she is struggling even when screaming.    

Ms.SK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: She's been hyped up to no good. And so that she performs, she's given ARR songs which are considered a "benchmark" by the judges.

Tbh I stopped watching the show coz of this nonsense. I only catch up on certain performances now. 

Also she is an alto singer...giving her a higher scale won't do any gud for her vocal chords.

definitely hyped by the judges.  If she is great singer, then how come she has not won any of the shows she participated in and why HR and VD not offered her a song in their next???

Regarding her vocal chords, she has already lost slightly by screaming or screeching.  She should stick to normal singing. 

Ms.SK thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I wish the judges would tone down the theatrics man 

Standing up on judges desk ...what is that ?!

The jokes are so corny and lame 

They really need some fresh faces on that show ..not a fan of Aditya and Neha at all

Vishal is ok but I don’t think he has an appreciation for classic music ...his genre is more rock /peppy upbeat numbers

Himesh- his makeup and wardrobe alone is OTT ..never seen a dude with so much blush and bronzer outside of YouTube

Totally agree with your views.  Bang on.  

definitely need new judges and new singers.  This show already has 70-75% contestants who have participated in various singing shows.  The judges liking who screams the most when singing, instead of soothing classical or effortless singing.  These judges are same as Super Dancer shows where only hip hope, jumping around appreciated instead of classical dance.