Sairat zindabaad!..Sairat zindabaad..!

Posted: 3 years ago

Saare niyam tod do..niyam pe chalana chhod do...!

Icecream khao...nariyal pani piyo..

nadi kinare ghuma karo..

Jindagi thodisi hai..use jibhar jiye na kyun?

Sairat Zindabaad! Sairat Zindabaad!

(To chavhan parivaar..)

Inake chobis ghanto mei aath ghante hai tane marane ke..

baki wakt hai gusse ke aur conspiracy karane ke..

Inaki parva kare hum kyun?...apana wakt barbaad kare hum kyun...?

To bolo...

Saare niyam tod do..niyam pe chalana chhod do..

-------::::---------------::::---------::::---------------::::-------

Some of the takeaways for me from todays episode:

Sai, funny and shrewd

• Even in the funny outburst that Sai had, we can see glimpse of her smartness.I have always felt that Virat is sensitive and naive whereas Sai is sensitive but shrewd. She can read people much better than Virat. Her dialogue to Pakhi "Aap mirch masala dalkar tadaka lagana chahati hai?" tells how well she knows her and her motives.In this matter she should shield Virat (She did at the time of 'Ashirwaad' episode).

• Sai rightly pointed out to Virat, how all of them are targetting Virat-Sai especially Virat, for marrying against their wish.The scene was just reverse of what happened in the morning. In the morning, Virat was all around Sai, fighting her battle. It was Sai in the evening making him aware of things happening against him and defending him. Ye sawal puchhana to ek bahana hai. Asal mei apane 'Chahite bete' ko apane edi ke niche rakhana hai.

The MMK gang and dependancy

• Chavhans (MMK gang) are double edged swords. They keep the person in such a condition (less education for Ashwini and mental condition for Devyaani) so they can be easily controlled and at the same time use the same weakness to crush their self-esteem.

• MMK uses weakness/ dependancy of each person to shut them up.

(a) Financial dependacy/ failed marriage to shut Shivani bua.

(b) Chhota khandan/less education to shut Ashwini.

It is only Virat who is not depedant in any way on this 'Khandaan' which does give Sai and him free hand unlike others.

Ninad's comment just referred to Virat's non dependancy by referring to the pension he gets. i.e.just because Virat is the only active earning member of this family, he should not think he has become head of the family. He is still the 'Beta' of the 'Chavhan Khandan'.

AND The precap was...😍😍😍

Already waiting for tomorrow!❤️❤️❤️

Edited by MyThoughts - 3 years ago

nice 😆

This show initially reminded me of the old movie khoobsurat (1980 with Rekha/ Rakesh Roshan), where family is under the rule of someone similar to kaku who is strict (she thinks she is doing for family's benefit, but people think of her like a dictator) but eventually Rekha's character gets her to loosen up and also get everyone in the family come together. 

I was hoping this show would be a fun twist on similar lines, but doesn't look like it. Kaku seems to be too cruel and Pakhi is a B*tch.

Originally posted by sukri

nice 😆

This show initially reminded me of the old movie khoobsurat (1980 with Rekha/ Rakesh Roshan), where family is under the rule of someone similar to kaku who is strict (she thinks she is doing for family's benefit, but people think of her like a dictator) but eventually Rekha's character gets her to loosen up and also get everyone in the family come together. 

I was hoping this show would be a fun twist on similar lines, but doesn't look like it. Kaku seems to be too cruel and Pakhi is a B*tch.

@ Bold Chavhan family is 'Badsurat'...inka kuchh nahi ho sakata..Virat, Sai, Ashwini, Shivani..aur Devitai khudko bachale to bahot hai!

I loved today's episode. Sai was literally projecting the audience's frustration with these circus freaks today. Just like us, she is also sick and tired of these chavan rules and regulations. I am glad that now she takes a funny route to tackle them rather than being all serious. These people lack humor in their life, and she is trying to fill that up with her humor.  Such a positive approach to such constant negativity. 

Originally posted by MyThoughts

@ Bold Chavhan family is 'Badsurat'...inka kuchh nahi ho sakata..Virat, Sai, Ashwini, Shivani..aur Devitai khudko bachale to bahot hai!

Socho kitni kameeni hai kaku, that puja and bhagwan ke naam pe saza dena chahti hain just coz Sai is breaking the age old stupid self formed niyams of Chavan jail.

Originally posted by sukri

Socho kitni kameeni hai kaku, that puja and bhagwan ke naam pe saza dena chahti hain just coz Sai is breaking the age old stupid self formed niyams of Chavan jail.

@ Bold woh to jab Bhagwat geeta niche rakhke Pakhiko manipulate kiya tha tabhi pata chal gaya tha..!🤢

Edited by MyThoughts - 3 years ago

I just felt very bad for Virat sir...he is such a nice person but living in a condition where he has gulp the poison which the family members emit and still be respectable to each one in the house..till Sai came he was in the shell of non acceptance of living in such a family having such a despicable behaviour...but slowly he is muttering the courage to speak out for saving not only his but also his aai's sanity..but the way Sai gave it back to the family for oppressing Virat Sir and making him feel guilty ...I just loved it....

Since Sai has been going against the family rules n regulations I am constantly reminded of the movie "khoobsurat" starring rekha and rakesh roshan...there also rekha is misunderstood as someone rude n unruly...but she is a responsible girl who in time of need can prove her metal...

Originally posted by deepthi2014

I just felt very bad for Virat sir...he is such a nice person but living in a condition where he has gulp the poison which the family members emit and still be respectable to each one in the house..till Sai came he was in the shell of non acceptance of living in such a family having such a despicable behaviour...but slowly he is muttering the courage to speak out for saving not only his but also his aai's sanity..but the way Sai gave it back to the family for oppressing Virat Sir and making him feel guilty ...I just loved it....

Since Sai has been going against the family rules n regulations I am constantly reminded of the movie "khoobsurat" starring rekha and rakesh roshan...there also rekha is misunderstood as someone rude n unruly...but she is a responsible girl who in time of need can prove her metal...

@ Bold This song is parody of a song from the same movie..if you remember..

Originally posted by MyThoughts

Saare niyam tod do..niyam pe chalana chhod do...!

Icecream khao...nariyal pani piyo..

nadi kinare ghuma karo..

Jindagi thodisi hai..use jibhar jiye na kyun?

(To chavhan parivaar..)

Inake chobis ghanto mei aath ghante hai tane marane ke..

baki wakt hai gusse ke aur conspiracy karane ke..

Inaki parva kare hum kyun?...apana wakt barbaad kare hum kyun...?

To bolo...

Saare niyam tod do..niyam pe chalana chhod do..

-------::::---------------::::---------::::---------------::::-------

Some of the takeaways for me from todays episode:

Sai, funny and shrewd

• Even in the funny outburst that Sai had, we can see glimpse of her smartness.I have always felt that Virat is sensitive and naive whereas Sai is sensitive but shrewd. She can read people much better than Virat. Her dialogue to Pakhi "Aap mirch masala dalkar tadaka lagana chahati hai?" tells how well she knows her and her motives.In this matter she should shield Virat (She did at the time of 'Ashirwaad' episode).

Am I the only one who felt that was the only time when Virat did not enjoy the live reporting - when his 'true love' was ridiculed? Or was his expression of annoyance with PP to say, "you deserve it?" Virat left me confused. But I guess tomorrow with "ghar le lo", he should open his mouth to say something. 

• Sai rightly pointed out to Virat, how all of them are targetting Virat-Sai especially Virat, for marrying against their wish.The scene was just reverse of what happened in the morning. In the morning, Virat was all around Sai, fighting her battle. It was Sai in the evening making him aware of things happening against him and defending him. Ye sawal puchhana to ek bahana hai. Asal mei apane 'Chahite bete' ko apane edi ke niche rakhana hai.

The MMK gang and dependancy

• Chavhans (MMK gang) are double edged swords. They keep the person in such a condition (less education for Ashwini and mental condition for Devyaani) so they can be easily controlled and at the same time use the same weakness to crush their self-esteem.

• MMK uses weakness/ dependancy of each person to shut them up.

(a) Financial dependacy/ failed marriage to shut Shivani bua.

(b) Chhota khandan/less education to shut Ashwini.

It is only Virat who is not depedant in any way on this 'Khandaan' which does give Sai and him free hand unlike others.

Well said. 👍🏼

Ninad's comment just referred to Virat's non dependancy by referring to the pension he gets. i.e.just because Virat is the only active earning member of this family, he should not think he has become head of the family. He is still the 'Beta' of the 'Chavhan Khandan'.

This is the one taunt every child must hear when they make independent decisions that are not in line with the expectations.

AND The precap was...😍😍😍

Already waiting for tomorrow!❤️❤️❤️

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Am I the only one who felt that was the only time when Virat did not enjoy the live reporting - when his 'true love' was ridiculed? Or was his expression of annoyance with PP to say, "you deserve it?" Virat left me confused. But I guess tomorrow with "ghar le lo", he should open his mouth to say something. 

@ Bold He was definitely not pleased with the interaction. He was trying to read between the lines about Sai's "mirch masala.." comment and her piercing gaze. His expressions gave "Kuchh to matlab hai iska, par kya?" kind of vibes. He has made note of Pakhi's sudden exit with the candy floss and even then was not able to read Pakhi. Felt like he was trying to read Pakhi through Sai.

Given that, he did not like Devi tai making "to pakhi fail ho gayi kya?" comment the other day and "Patralekha haregi" comment today. He had stopped Devi tai the other day and displayed his displeasure today as you rightly noticed. But, on both days the displeasure looked more like his sensitivity towards 'dukhi' atma and the reminder of his dialogue to Pakhi, "Agar koi tumhe pareshan kare toh muzhe batana"

Waise dekhate hai kal ACP saheb kya bolate hai? (My POV)

I am digressing a bit..but did you notice Virat's confused/ questionmarked expression when Sai said, " Muze pata hai aap muzse shadi kyun nahi karana chahate the" as she looked at Pakhi. I just could not understand them. Let me know if you have analysed it.