Overdose of Mahira, recycling tracks, massacring of Karan, butchering

Posted: 3 years ago

This show is known to go in circles since it's inception but right now it has become unbearable - so many recycled and useless tracks to glorify 1 villain. This is the first time I made a topic on the forum because all the posts get lost amongst others in the AT or other members' posts. I know they like to focus on villains till their leads become side characters but all this Mahira, Sherlyn, Ramona, Kareena screen space and the story going nowhere is pissing me off. They lost the plot after wedding 2.0 (that is whatever was left )

No hate against all the actors mentioned above and below (solely based on their characters), but the show has become a dustbin with all garbage tracks, recycling going on,  less screen space and dumbing down of Karan Luthra πŸ’”πŸ’” (whatever was left anyway), undeveloped arcs of Rishabh (right now the actor is unavailable, it's understable), RishLyn and Shrishti, always humiliating the Aroras and Preeta, cringe sindoor-mangalsutr lectures...

Originally posted by music_girl

++1

They had already destroyed the show by focusing so much of PriLyn in the start and dragging the story. (First 2 years)

Now they have murdered whatever was left by making Mahira the lead, focusing on MahiLyn, forcing this boring and bland sautan drama.

All their misunderstandings are ridiculous and can be solved easily. They should have solved all of them. Some heartflet and heart wrenching dialogues. But nope, writers are in love with the character Mahira. 

After wedding 2.0, I'm still waiting for an amazing scene where I get all the feels. Still waiting. The show has been ruined so much when you watch how it was earlier. 

these overconfident writers lost their mind with a 3 week kidnapping of Preeta and Mahira dancing 3 times at Preeran's reception smiley44

They are still at number 2. Won't be long till they lose number 2 position as well.

Keep shoving Mahira and her unnecessary tracks in audience faces and keep running into circles, keep making Karan a statue or a romance prop.

Just because the Star shows are getting ratings on their third wheel drama doesn't mean yours will get as well. 

This 3 week completely focused on Mahira, Preeta kidnapped for 2 weeks, no focus on the male lead at all, all those unnecessary Ram-Sita and Ravan dialogues for Janki and Shrishti to save Preeta smiley37 (This still makes me laugh) - murdered whatever was left. 

And all those unnecessary Mahira and Sherlyn tracks that followed. Good job smiley32smiley32

Kc poisonous laddoos track where we expected Karan to learn about Preeta's fast of last year

Preeta to MahiLyn: last year also I kept fast 😒😏

MahiLyn: β˜ΉπŸ˜•πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ˜§

Me: jon stewart queue GIF

Watch these writers still not throwing or exposing Mahira, still not moving an inch in the story, no clearing of Preeran's misunderstandings 

Imlie will surely overtake KB soon due to their dusri shaadi of ML.

What was the point of this trashy, creepy and crappy Hm track? What for ?

To scandalise and traumatise the viewers? To let the ML be harassed. To show more Mahira and bore the viewers... to creep fans by shoving Mahira in our faces?

This has started to piss me off.

The show has went more downhill since MahiLyn became the leads and Preeta giving lectures only. 😴😴

1. Diwali 2019 - Mahira track 

2. Karan & Mahira Mehendi

3. Preeran first dinner date - Mahira track

4. Preeran holi - MahiLyn track

5. Karan & Mahira's wedding rituals smiley11 More Sherlyn, Ramona and the lousy Luthras. 

6. First kitchen ritual/ Reception track - Mahira

7. Muh Dikhayi 2.0 - Mahira

8. KC - MahiLyn poisonous laddoos track

9. Preeran HM - Mahira track

πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Just a rant.  Can't they get a new villain? πŸ˜³ Anyone else, they can bring their flop sautan drama later. They have dragged for so much now even if they show anything remotely interesting, nobody cares much. πŸ˜³ Stop going in circles for God's sake. Just want the story to move. 

Happy New Year. Cheers to us and recycled tracks πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Chances next week GHKPM overtake KB? πŸ€”πŸ€” definitely and I wish it does

Maybe yrkkh's ratings also increase? 

Kb is a snooze fest nowadays with Preeta, Shrishti, MahiLyn, Ramona, KritikShay smiley26smiley26 

I don't know what writers have in mind but clearly it's extremely boring. 

Mahira not exposed, why is she still here? To be creepy and cringey. She is so insignificant in this story. Same as Kareena. Insignificant. 

Prithvi not exposed, where is he?

Sherlyn not exposed, she is so extra and annoying af now

Janki's memory came back - useless track

Preeta knows about Sherlyn and Prithvi - useless track

Akshay won't be exposed - useless track 

No redemption of Karan, no remorse of what he did (he felt remorse for what he did to Mahira smiley11smiley11smiley39 And brought her to LH) , no clearing of misunderstandings, ML is not even a sidekick nowadays smiley36 Romantic scenes are bland, no conversation between a couple just useless and baseless banters... like how come Preeta doesn't talk about her heartbreak... if she got time from being sati savitri adarsh detective bahu 😴😴😴 

Amount of negative characters in the show 

Mahira, Sherlyn, Ramona (another insignificant character), Kareena (a headache and definitely useless 😴😴😴), Sanjana (she should just be a wallpaper unless Sherlyn's story take off), Prithvi    vs Preeta 😴😴😴 

Keep only 2 villains and throw the rest out.

The writers have lost their mind. 

Next week will be the third week since I haven't watch a single episode. As I said before it's so liberating smiley36smiley2 Anupamaa is unbeatable. Kb won't get it's number 1 position back heck it can't even get it's number 2 position. But instead of improving the story the writers will definitely copy tracks from all the shows will got higher trps and it won't work. Bring on more saut drama smiley36 It's giving high ratings. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

They are literally topping all trp charts even with current track going on... so why do you think they will change it? 

Karan who wasn’t ready to accept preeta as wife in front of society, accepted only because of ngo folks and to expose her is now happily romancing her without any reason... its like he was roaring like a tiger till reception and then comes muh dikhai... mahira slashed her wrist and he became bheegi billi...karan literally did ping pong of feelings towards preeta...one second he is romancing her, other second thinking to himself why should I care for Preeta... needless to say the show has lost its charm....now a days they are behaving like a typical arranged marriage couple...and they are gonna drag it as much as possible.... they have no story to tell.... so they are throwing random things in terms of content.... they themselves lost track of things that they have showed... to make sure viewers still connect with the story they keep on throwing flashbacks here and there... it was a beautiful story....now its all trash... better to skip it till they think its time to conclude and then start wrapping the story.... I have lost all hope that Karan will ever regret what he did to Preeta.... or Preeta will ever have the guts to confront luthras and karan for what they did to her and her family....or mahesh luthra will ever wake up from coma alive...or sherlyn’s pregnancy will get concluded or prithvi’s revenge story begin...or even what happened during reception will ever be revealed to Karan....earlier sherlyn was trying to find property documents... now she is busy keeping either karan preeta separate or setting up mahira with karan ... as if this is the sole reason why sherlyn and prithvi entered in the life of luthras so that they can keep preeran separate, not to take revenge from rishabh...

this will keep going on and on till people are watching....they have lots of points to show but they are dragging so that show can keep running till 10 years...somehow I feel now actors are also bored and putting no efforts... just enacting what they are being told (they all are good actors and have so much comfort level with each other that scenes are done without retakes) and putting their time and energy more on side hustles...I regret the day I started watching this show... yeah I thoroughly enjoyed initial 500 episodes ....but this show made me realize why I don’t watch hindi serials anymore...because they don’t like to keep story crisp....I should switch back to OTT....

sorry for the long rant.... 

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

...I regret the day I started watching this show... yeah I thoroughly enjoyed initial 500 episodes ....but this show made me realize why I don’t watch hindi serials anymore...because they don’t like to keep story crisp....I should switch back to OTT....

sorry for the long rant.... 

same πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I can't wait to resume my studies so that I don't have time to follow this show πŸ˜† I don't know why I simply can't stop watching this... guilty pleasure

They can show so much. But please stop with this Mahira πŸ€’She repeats the same stuffs with same expressions πŸ€‘ expose her already and throw her out. Those Lousy and hypocrites Luthras make me so mad πŸ˜‘ And these Aroras forever crying when they get screen space πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

Too much of anything becomes a poison. 

Petition for a new villain.

Sherlyn also is playing these petty games like what about your revenge πŸ€’🀒

Why do I think they will change it? Because they want to retain their number 2 position and try to get back their number 1 position 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

makers wont move the story unless show comes out of top 5. their aim is to remain in top 5 only. they will keep showing fast paced filler tracks till then. but i think trp will fall with these fillers sooner or later no matter how fast paced they are.

Originally posted by an_am

makers wont move the story unless show comes out of top 5. their aim is to remain in top 5 only. they will keep showing fast paced filler tracks till then. but i think trp will fall with these fillers sooner or later no matter how fast paced they are.

they are not fast paced at all its like random stuff now the writer is writing very lazily since the reception track the show really has no head or tail and neither is the story moving forward in any way even reception track looks better than what we are getting these days i truly just left watching since petrol drama week episodes ,the writer really needs to bring some spice in the show the show had so much spice when misunderstandings between preeran also started atleast some good drama we got at that time even though the exposures that time of prithvi and sheryln looked so good but since this mahira stupid drama started the show hits new lows every day with every track since reception

Originally posted by RudrakshPreesha

they are not fast paced at all its like random stuff now the writer is writing very lazily since the reception track the show really has no head or tail and neither is the story moving forward in any way even reception track looks better than what we are getting these days i truly just left watching since petrol drama week episodes ,the writer really needs to bring some spice in the show the show had so much spice when misunderstandings between preeran also started atleast some good drama we got at that time even though the exposures that time of prithvi and sheryln looked so good but since this mahira stupid drama started the show hits new lows every day with every track since reception

@red: they are giving the illusion of fast pace. days are passing quickly. actors are changing clothes quickly. honeymoon track got over in 2 weeks. they used this new strategy of showing fast paced filler tracks. they can get good trps for a few months with this strategy. they stopped dragging filler tracks otherwise honeymoon would have been shown for 2 months with the same result in the end.

@green: people are asking them to move the story forward. but i am sure it will be in that direction only when they will actually progress the story. there is going to be some major misunderstanding which will abolish whatever is left in preeran relationship.

@green: people are asking them to move the story forward. but i am sure it will be in that direction only when they will actually progress the story. there is going to be some major misunderstanding which will abolish whatever is left in preeran relationship.

EK's couples get separated multiple times before they become parents of grown up kids. πŸ˜† That's okay I guess.

But can they clear their misunderstandings, show all what is yet to be shown (redemption, revenge of PriLyn...) then move that way. 

EK's couples get separated multiple times before they become parents of grown up kids. πŸ˜† That's okay I guess.

But can they clear their misunderstandings, show all what is yet to be shown (redemption, revenge of PriLyn...) then move that way. 

they wont clear the misunderstandings. unlike other couples of ITV, preeran will have heaps of misunderstanding between them.

in kdb tracks might be copied from kkb but main theme is different.

karan will redeem himself in his own twisted ways. he is not a conventional character.

same πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I can't wait to resume my studies so that I don't have time to follow this show πŸ˜† I don't know why I simply can't stop watching this... guilty pleasure

They can show so much. But please stop with this Mahira πŸ€’She repeats the same stuffs with same expressions πŸ€‘ expose her already and throw her out. Those Lousy and hypocrites Luthras make me so mad πŸ˜‘ And these Aroras forever crying when they get screen space πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅

Too much of anything becomes a poison. 

Petition for a new villain.

Sherlyn also is playing these petty games like what about your revenge πŸ€’🀒

Why do I think they will change it? Because they want to retain their number 2 position and try to get back their number 1 position 

Couldn't agree more. Since, my internship has started, I have started keeping busy and I have kind of stopped watching the old episodes that were left to be watched. (After Rishlyn marriage to preeran first marriage)

It's a total crap, lost its charm,beyond redemption, all female show. So so irritating. Garbage. Sickening.

Can't wait for the day when I will completely stop watching this crap show.

Sorry for the rant. But I am so done with this. I regret to start watching it and wasting so much time and then getting attached.

How much later is later for trps to fall so law that it is out of top 5. It will take months for trps to fall that low and till then we have to watch this crap. Even Rishabh is not there.

I wish I could stop watching this and go back to kdramas.