"Let's Forget The Past" New Year Contest | Last Date 2nd Jan - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

NEGATIVE: Narrowly missed some opportunities and got burdened by the unfulfilled expectations. But, there's no use watering a dead flower. It's time to learn from failures and run...again. 

POSITIVE: Limit the usage of ZOMATO and Myntra. 😅

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Negative- Too much virtual life

Positive- do concentrate over health, studies and family

Negative - I should reduce being so outspoken and muh-fatt. 

Positive - I should learn some cooking very soon 😆

Positive : I want to be someone who is so satisfied with life that nothing more I would need to be happy other than myself. I want to bring a change in my life, something that makes me content. And I want to be happy with whatever I had, have and will have. ❤

Negative : Will let go of all the regrets and guilt.  And would not keep grudges for anyone or anything. 😔

Negative- Since childhood I had a sour relationship with my parents! And had fight many times..truth to be- this is the most negative thing one can have!!!!!

Positive- There are two people in this world who have never been appreciated enough- Momma and Dad. It is they who nurtured me and gave me opportunity to enter this world and be of service to humanity. I am short of words to describe their contribution in my life. I just want to close my eyes, take a deep breath and say 'thank you' to them.

Wow!!! this sounds amazing ⭐️

Negative ::- I want to change my habit of not cleaning my room on regular basis 🤔

I promise to clean my room on regular basis 

Positive ::- I will drive to the fitness center at least once a week to pay my respects 🤣

Negative : Getting rid off of Depression for good, talking generally as it kills people mentally, physically and to some extreme extent, forever...💔

Positive : Wearing sports shoes not only for the sake of wearing or "showing off" but also for exercise 🤔🤣

Negative : My routine is pathetic, I watch movies, web series, serials till late night and sleep in the morning, I want to change that

Positive : I want to focus more into writings, paintings and others useful things instead of roaming around virtual world. 

I should will stop intake of too much caffeine.

I vow to save more money.

Negative- Stop giving much importance to those people who dont deserve that from me😊

Positive- Improve myself to be the better (Best) version of Me❤️

Edited by AppleOfEye - 3 years ago