Poll Question :

do u really think mahira's exit will make preeran relationship interesting?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

i thought fans will be happy this track turned out to be a filler. now they can get to watch more preeran romance. mahira has not succeeded in doing any harm to preeran relationship. she is just here to bring some twist in the story which eventually brings preeran closer.

why does everyone think that kdb is boring because of mahira? if she exits the show, another mahira will come. there has to be a villain in leads' life in every show.

do u really think that mahira's exit will make preeran relationship interesting to watch? and most importantly WHY?

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Right now her presence isn't making things interesting either because everywhere it's just her, every track it's her

I'm bored seeing her for so long 😵😵😵

Edit 

In this show, I only like Prithvi. Sherlyn has starred to annoy me ever since she started hanging out with Mahira and started her kitchen politics. Sadly I expected better from her. 

I definitely want another villain atleast one who doesn't creep on the leads. And an interesting ones. How do I phrase this?

Like someone who moves the story in any direction. I wanted that guy Pawan to be back but seems he is never coming back. Is this Akshay guy going to be negative or simply grey... 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Mahira’s obsession is getting on everyone nerves.... prithvi was obsessed with Preeta but the guy has brains... he sees, analyze and react...where Mahira thinks Preeta snatched Karan from him by playing tricks and games and Karan is rightfully hers.... Prithvi on the other hand, was actually tricked by karan and they had this solid tashan going on for a while....plus Prithvi as a character we had almost from the beginning of the show...he is entertaining...he smiles, crack jokes and his dialogues are still worth listening to.... whatever mahira says is total crap and kind of plans mahira is making is repetitive...the girl just walked in when preeta and karan got married for the first time..she knowingly fell into this wormhole .. I agree she was duped by karan and preeta into believing something and egged on by Sherlyn... but poor girl has lost her mind after that and now whatever she is doing hardly makes any sense...

coming to your question that whether mahira’s exit makes preeran romance interesting or not? actually it doesn’t matter... in my opinion, preeran romance has lost its sheen due to the baggage it carries in terms of misunderstandings and verbal abuse that Preeta faced in the hands of karan... (he literally declared that he will trust a naagin over preeta)....so whenever he tries to be romantic with her ..... those images (him leaving her on road, manhandling her, humiliating her) surfaces in everyone’s mind and it becomes unsettling to watch.... plus preeta’s reaction to all this is frustrating..I mean she doesn’t trust karan to tell him what mahira is doing to her but trust him enough that he loves only her and can’t touch anyone else even in inebriated state.... so in short mahira or no mahira it doesn’t matter... story needs to move forward atleast an inch towards revealing those misunderstandings and building that non existent trust between preeran.

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Mahira’s obsession is getting on everyone nerves.... prithvi was obsessed with Preeta but the guy has brains... he sees, analyze and react...where Mahira thinks Preeta snatched Karan from him by playing tricks and games and Karan is rightfully hers.... Prithvi on the other hand, was actually tricked by karan and they had this solid tashan going on for a while....plus Prithvi as a character we had almost from the beginning of the show...he is entertaining...he smiles, crack jokes and his dialogues are still worth listening to.... whatever mahira says is total crap and kind of plans mahira is making is repetitive...the girl just walked in when preeta and karan got married for the first time..she knowingly fell into this wormhole .. I agree she was duped by karan and preeta into believing something and egged on by Sherlyn... but poor girl has lost her mind after that and now whatever she is doing hardly makes any sense...

coming to your question that whether mahira’s exit makes preeran romance interesting or not? actually it doesn’t matter... in my opinion, preeran romance has lost its sheen due to the baggage it carries in terms of misunderstandings and verbal abuse that Preeta faced in the hands of karan... (he literally declared that he will trust a naagin over preeta)....so whenever he tries to be romantic with her ..... those images (him leaving her on road, manhandling her, humiliating her) surfaces in everyone’s mind and it becomes unsettling to watch.... plus preeta’s reaction to all this is frustrating..I mean she doesn’t trust karan to tell him what mahira is doing to her but trust him enough that he loves only her and can’t touch anyone else even in inebriated state.... so in short mahira or no mahira it doesn’t matter... story needs to move forward atleast an inch towards revealing those misunderstandings and building that non existent trust between preeran.

Ur second paragraph was fabulous. U said it all very clearly. Those are the reasons why their romance is not working . 

Just to add its time they need to expose sherlyn. Her exposure will indirectly relieve preeta from all the blame games. For this they need to bring the property track. Too much of mahira ss given they have forgotten prithlyn badla.

Trp goes down. They will remember it again. Waiting for that precious day to come. But its taking longgggg time. 

And all these misunderstandings piling up not cleared there has to be a very good reason. Makers are doing it deliberately. Only time will tell their motive

Originally posted by an_am

i thought fans will be happy this track turned out to be a filler. now they can get to watch more preeran romance. mahira has not succeeded in doing any harm to preeran relationship. she is just here to bring some twist in the story which eventually brings preeran closer.

why does everyone think that kdb is boring because of mahira? if she exits the show, another mahira will come. there has to be a villain in leads' life in every show.

do u really think that mahira's exit will make preeran relationship interesting to watch? and most importantly WHY?

Last paragraph. 

To me it doesnt make any difference. If mahira exit. Sherlyn will take over her place to keep preeran apart. And not to forget prithvi. 

I think they should let her go coz priyhlyn is enough. At least one villain will be lesser and ekta can save her money. Less crew less overhead cost 😀😁😁

Dont worry if trp goes down later the makers themselves will show her the door. 

I am not a preeran fan. Never enjoy their scenes and chemistry and neithet do i enjoy watching mahira. 

Preeran has to remain in the show as they are the main leads. Mahira need to leave. And there is no need for a new villain. Prithvi can plot better than mahira and he is amusing comparatively.  😀😀

In a nutshell they need to reduce villain population. Mahira needs to leave. And yes preeran relationshio will be interesting to watch coz karan preeta prithvi triangle will be in place again . And all of us enjoy prithvi more than mahira. Preeran will never be alone. There will always be a villain in their love story. So let it be prithvi. At least he is more tolerable . 

LOL prithvilyn have always made the show far more interesting than this mahira. Mahira is just such a despo and crazy. I prefer sherlyn as the head vamp of this show. But I do agree that sherlyn is not a sautan of preeta and that the writers being super unoriginal will want a constant presence of a sautan in preeran's married life. Not a fan of preeran and nothing worth watching in this show anyways for me. I feel deceived by balaji by getting me to start watching this show for rishabh and the whole one girl and two brother's love triangle. This show does not even feel like kundali bhagya anymore. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

LOL prithvilyn have always made the show far more interesting than this mahira. Mahira is just such a despo and crazy. I prefer sherlyn as the head vamp of this show. But I do agree that sherlyn is not a sautan of preeta and that the writers being super unoriginal will want a constant presence of a sautan in preeran's married life. Not a fan of preeran and nothing worth watching in this show anyways for me. I feel deceived by balaji by getting me to start watching this show for rishabh and the whole one girl and two brother's love triangle. This show does not even feel like kundali bhagya anymore. 

Last line. 

Its not kundali bhagya. Its villain bhagya😞😞😞😞

We are just sick of Mahira, Mahira, Mahira all the time.  They have enough family conflict and don’t forget Pritvi/Sherlyn always plotting.  They still have Kareena Bua and Dadi who hate Preeta.  But if they developed a story besides Mahira you could show them romancing or even getting closer without yet another woman who thinks Karan Luthra is the only man in the world.  They also did well when they worked together to bring down a villain or fix an issue.  We even have Shristi Sameer and Pawan that could have kept them busy.  Even Kritika’s fiancée is shady; or Sherlyn’s pregnancy can be highlighted.  But no, all we get is Mahira, Mahira, Mahira!  It’s sickening!😡

i agree with all of u that prithlyn was a better villain duo than mahilyn. and prithlyn have better screen presence than mahira. but i really dont think that removing mahira and adding some new villain will make preeran relationship interesting. villains cant run the show. they keep coming and going. show has to be run by the leads.

leads of this show are very good actors individually. but i for one think that preeran as a married couple are dull and boring to watch and always will be. no matter mahira is here or not.

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

if writers had to clear their misunderstandings, they would have done it by now. they will only add more misunderstandings when they will move the story forward. trust will remain nonexistent.