Rangu ne promo diya hai😆

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by .shivi396

Don't say that

Rangu ne promo diya hai😆

thata why I'm saying ðŸ˜†

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago

Had thought would only come here when VRS would change colors but had to vent out somewhere ðŸ˜†

-IMMJ for me was a breath of fresh content in ITV after a very long time ,the show I started following after 6 plus years because of the premise ,setting of the show ,storytelling and the crackling chemistry b/w Riansh .It’s only later I became fan of most of the actors work and RraHel in particular 

-The show was pitched to be a thriller and started out to be one in the initial phase then the makers and channel got greedy and introduced nariyal bomb track.The unexpected happened for them I guess when Riansh became the most talked and popular Jodi.

-Things changed and from the Sunny track we jumped to Riansh romance track and what followed what unnecessary tracks (I say unnecessary because at present time they have no relevance) like Dsouza murder ,Sejal in the house and most important one Ragini .The makers didn’t even bothered to address these characters post their exit .

-We as audience revolve all our theories making VRS as the master player who knows everything but he’s master player at the makers convenience .I’m not saying he can know everything at all point of time but seriously he found out about AP while eavesdropping Where were you the umpteen times when things happened right ,left and centre in your same mansion .when K marched in and out as needed .

-The final nail in V’s character would be if he blasts on Ridz post knowing her truth or somebody can manipulate him into mistrusting R .

Originally posted by arryline

Had thought would only come here when VRS would change colors but had to vent out somewhere ðŸ˜†

-IMMJ for me was a breath of fresh content in ITV after a very long time ,the show I started following after 6 plus years because of the premise ,setting of the show ,storytelling and the crackling chemistry b/w Riansh .It’s only later I became fan of most of the actors work and RraHel in particular 

-The show was pitched to be a thriller and started out to be one in the initial phase then the makers and channel got greedy and introduced nariyal bomb track.The unexpected happened for them I guess when Riansh became the most talked and popular Jodi.

-Things changed and from the Sunny track we jumped to Riansh romance track and what followed what unnecessary tracks (I say unnecessary because at present time they have no relevance) like Dsouza murder ,Sejal in the house and most important one Ragini .The makers didn’t even bothered to address these characters post their exit .

-We as audience revolve all our theories making VRS as the master player who knows everything but he’s master player at the makers convenience .I’m not saying he can know everything at all point of time but seriously he found out about AP while eavesdropping Where were you the umpteen times when things happened right ,left and centre in your same mansion .when K marched in and out as needed .

-The final nail in V’s character would be if he blasts on Ridz post knowing her truth or somebody can manipulate him into mistrusting R .

Finally arry got frustrated.😆

Oh God frustration thread....I also have many things to vent out, right now busy will came later but one thing I am very very much Frustrated 

Originally posted by Nephy

Oh God frustration thread....I also have many things to vent out, right now busy will came later but one thing I am very very much Frustrated 

🤣🤣

Wait actually abhi type krne ka time nhi hai....thodi der mein ati hu fir dkhna elaborate frustration ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by NewAccount

Finally arry got frustrated.😆

I had to write more but socha Christmas I’ll let it go ,haven’t even got a chance to get to Vihaan track yet 

Originally posted by arryline

I had to write more but socha Christmas I’ll let it go ,haven’t even got a chance to get to Vihaan track yet 

Same here Christmas this is why I'm mostly having fun with this absurd thing.

Kal jo medical miracle dikhaya I'll take long time to get over it.😆

Originally posted by Nephy

Wait actually abhi type krne ka time nhi hai....thodi der mein ati hu fir dkhna elaborate frustration ðŸ¤£

OK ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I'm also frustrated BTW. Hi 5 ðŸ˜†