Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Extract from vial site article:

"

The yodeling queen Shanmukhapriya gave a PowerPact performance on the song Dhen the Den. Her performance made the special guest Badshah and team of Scam 1992 in shock as they weren’t expecting such a rocking performance, they thought she will perform on some slow song but this performance made everyone present at the set her fan. The lead of Scam 1992 Shreya Dhanwanthary was so impressed by her performance that she commented what a fabulous performance in Telegu when she got to know Shanmukha is from Visakhapatnam. Shanmukhapriya also sang the title of the series, which made the team very pleased and they mentioned a voice like yours deserve all the name and fame.

Vishal Dadlani especially mentioned that you sang my song and today I feel my song would be loved more by everyone because you sang it so well with so much energy and zeal. Neha and Himesh also couldn’t stop gushing about her performance

Shanmukhapriya said “ I am so overwhelmed that my performance was loved by everyone so much. The kind words told by the team of scam were very special to me and I was little nervous that I would be singing Vishal sir’s song, but I was relief that he loved my performance."

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Extract from vial site article:

"

The yodeling queen Shanmukhapriya gave a PowerPact performance on the song Dhen the Den. Her performance made the special guest Badshah and team of Scam 1992 in shock as they weren’t expecting such a rocking performance, they thought she will perform on some slow song but this performance made everyone present at the set her fan. The lead of Scam 1992 Shreya Dhanwanthary was so impressed by her performance that she commented what a fabulous performance in Telegu when she got to know Shanmukha is from Visakhapatnam. Shanmukhapriya also sang the title of the series, which made the team very pleased and they mentioned a voice like yours deserve all the name and fame.

Vishal Dadlani especially mentioned that you sang my song and today I feel my song would be loved more by everyone because you sang it so well with so much energy and zeal. Neha and Himesh also couldn’t stop gushing about her performance

Shanmukhapriya said “ I am so overwhelmed that my performance was loved by everyone so much. The kind words told by the team of scam were very special to me and I was little nervous that I would be singing Vishal sir’s song, but I was relief that he loved my performance."

LOL, 😂 okay now i have to see whats so special about her performance this weekend? 🤪8th wonder of the world???? lol okies ...

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

another article in rival site - Anjali Gaikwad pens down Rap song for Badshah, gets an offer to sing at his studio!.  Briefly:

"

One such magical moment came alive when Badshah offered Anjali Gaikwad an opportunity to sing at his studio after she delivered a terrific rap performance written and composed by her itself! Badshah was amazed at the fact that a girl who sings Indian Classical could write, compose, and sing such an amazing rap song! 

In response to her performance that the judges could only marvel at, they said, “We are so proud of you and the way you rapped today was mind-blowing! Keep surprising us this way!” Anjali was extremely overwhelmed and with a slight blush said, “Though I come from an Indian Classical background, I love exploring my other interests and the different genres in music. Versatility is key for any musician. I cannot believe that Badshah just asked me to sing at his studio, it is like a dream come true! A big thank you to the judges for their constant support and encouragement.”