| All Discussion of SAAKK regional version | Here Only

Posted: 3 years ago

All regional version of the show can be discussed her. Comparison can be allowed as long you keep away mocking and insulting. Healthy discussion will be entertained only.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by LawlessLawyer

Hey guys!!!

So is anyone following the OG Bengali version here? What do you all think of it? I started it out of curiosity post SAAKK's promos released just to understand the story and I have seen a few episodes.It seems that they are religiously following Mohor with a few changes. 

Or do we need a separate thread to discuss this topic?

This topic is enough well show will definitely have changes 

Mohor's boring screenplay has no match to SAAKK. I am a regular viewer of Mohor and i can undoubtedly say that SAAKK is much better compared to Mohor. This show has a very good dialogue writing team and scriptwriting team is too doing a fair job. If you have a look at Mohor you will find the concept interesting but the execution is awful at its best. Leena Ganguly's ph Magic moments is noted as the worst ph of west bengal as since years there are no changes in their any show, each and every show run in same style. Here they wrapped up the drawing room conversation in few mins whereas in Mohor it takes a whole week to finish their stupid drawing conversation. I honestly dont want SAAKK to follow Mohor after some time as Mohor's current story is literally trash worthy, they had turned Mohor's character into a pendulum sometimes weaker side and sometimes stronger side. Also Shaurya and Mohor's lead Sankhadeep are almost similar but there's a big difference between Anokhi and Mohor. Where Anokhi is strong willed and very passionate, Mohor on the other hand has all the qualities but she believes in talking trash more than doing it in short she is highly annoying and you may not like a friend like Mohor in real life but Anokhi, you will.

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

Mohor's boring screenplay has no match to SAAKK. I am a regular viewer of Mohor and i can undoubtedly say that SAAKK is much better compared to Mohor. This show has a very good dialogue writing team and scriptwriting team is too doing a fair job. If you have a look at Mohor you will find the concept interesting but the execution is awful at its best. Leena Ganguly's ph Magic moments is noted as the worst ph of west bengal as since years there are no changes in their any show, each and every show run in same style. Here they wrapped up the drawing room conversation in few mins whereas in Mohor it takes a whole week to finish their stupid drawing conversation. I honestly dont want SAAKK to follow Mohor after some time as Mohor's current story is literally trash worthy, they had turned Mohor's character into a pendulum sometimes weaker side and sometimes stronger side. Also Shaurya and Mohor's lead Sankhadeep are almost similar but there's a big difference between Anokhi and Mohor. Where Anokhi is strong willed and very passionate, Mohor on the other hand has all the qualities but she believes in talking trash more than doing it in short she is highly annoying and you may not like a friend like Mohor in real life but Anokhi, you will.

Thanks a lot for your input. I watched Mohor in bits and pieces and then directly jumped to the phase in which Sankhadeep was getting jealous of that cop😆  So my assessment would be on the basis of whatever I have seen.

I am afraid I can't comment much on the dialogues for I couldn't grasp the ones in Mohor properly due to my faint knowledge of Bengali. But I agree with you about the screenplay. Mohor's screenplay was too slow for an entire episode used to be consumed by a single scene. One factor which irked me in particular was the Mohor and Sankha's romantic theme which was used as their background music. It was too...weird? I hope SAAKK doesn't disappoint in that arena.

As far as the characterizations are concerned then it was primarily Sankha who held my interest in Mohor whereas in SAAKK,both the leads seem equally promising and fascinating.Anokhi is more spunky and spirited as compared to the passive Mohor whereas Shaurya seems to possess the same damaged intensity which his counterpart Sankha had while retaining his basic characteristics.One would actually feel intrigued to watch the dynamics that Anokhi who is no less than a tornado would have with the ice cold mountain Shaurya.

Everything said and done,it was the concept which drew me to both shows and I hope SAAKK manages to do justice to it.They better not borrow the recent tracks of Mohor.

Edited by LawlessLawyer - 3 years ago

can u tell me why anokhi married shaurya in the orginals.they were teacher and student na.just out of curosity.i liked the first episodes so thinking about investing in this show.honest opinion please

Edited by Jiss555 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Jiss555

can u tell me why anokhi married shaurya in the orginals.they were teacher and student na.just out of curosity.i liked the first episodes so thinking about investing in this show.honest opinion please

Yeah they were teacher student but both had a love marriage. They both fell in love slowly and gradually after lot of tashans & fights. Though their falling in love track was not well executed as their were lots of lots of drama. Also in ori version they turned Shagun's character negative which was the worst decision as her character was much appreciated in the beginning, i dunno what is gonna happen here. If SAAKK gets very good trps like 2.0 - 2.5 every week then makers wont ruin it.

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

Yeah they were teacher student but both had a love marriage. They both fell in love slowly and gradually after lot of tashans & fights. Though their falling in love track was not well executed as their were lots of lots of drama. Also in ori version they turned Shagun's character negative which was the worst decision as her character was much appreciated in the beginning, i dunno what is gonna happen here. If SAAKK gets very good trps like 2.0 - 2.5 every week then makers wont ruin it.

but Shaun is a good girl wh loves shaurya very much.lets hope they wont turn shagun negative here.7 pm slot is crucial for star plus.i really liked the lead pairs in this serial saakk

Edited by Jiss555 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Jiss555

but Shaun is a good girl wh loves shaurya very much.lets hope they wont turn shagun negative here.7 pm slot is crucial for star plus.i really liked the lead pairs in this serial saakk

At the beginning it will start with some 1.4 - 1.6 trps but later it will get a great response hopefully.

Haven't watched bengali one thoroughly, few scene here & there but know the story. This show is much better than bengali one. Writing, screenplay, overall execution everything is quite good. Doubt this one will be blockbuster like bengali one. A well written character like astha can't be digestible for trp janta.😆

Edited by NewAccount - 3 years ago

Ppl might say dey hate leena gangophadhay shows but dey still watch n give trp to it probably dat's y her 4 remake shows r running on SP n she is writing d screenplay for 3 show 

Bengali show has pattern, they huv slow screenplay n less romantic scenes between couple where as hindi show has fast screenplay n dey do show romantic  scenes

Didn't watch mohor but saw clips here n there  what ever I saw I feel she is damn annoying character  n their romantic scenes were stupid in fact dey r troll like hell in SM. Nonsense dey showed 

In hindi  saw first  few episode of shaurya, it reminded me of SH from channel v. There too FL ran away from home to study n ML had same problem with his mother as she was busy making her career nly difference is dat show actually showed FL make a career n showed her struggle to get education here dey will end with love story n kitchen politics. 

In regard to performance, leads huv to buckle up , both look good together but  r little stiff need to loosen up a bit   plus dey got some damn good actors in supporting cast who huv  strong screen presence dat dey just take away d scenes from them.