Choti Sardarni

Manav and Aditi

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

These two have potential to form a good love story I think and even Manav deserves true love and happiness after all the suffering. He does not deserve to be chasing after Meher who moved on from him just a few months after his death and now doesnt even care about his suffering.

Instead of focusing on Manav and Meher angle they should start focusing on how Manav moves on and falls for Aditi just like Meher did

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i stopped watching the show when mr and mrs G ill were showing as as god and goddes as what ever they do is right yes your point is right why they dont show adits and manav knitting because aditti use to love manav a lot 

MochaQueen thumbnail

They have good chemistry too!

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think Meher moved on, on purpose. She was forced into a marriage with Sarab and then kinda had to start to adjust at least for the months she thought she would be there. She formed a bond with Param and got attached to him. Seeing the care she has for Param, he started to admire her and got used to her. After what her mom did and the initial months of the awkwardness with her and Sarab, she finally got to a point where it's normal and I think admiration and respect for each other turned into love. Meher leaving now for Manav at this point when Manav is married, Sarab and her are at a good place and his kid is attached to her like crazy, would just be straight up selfish. It's not about her loving Sarab, it's more so her place in the family. Param loves her and Sarab cares for her too... it wouldn't make sense to do it. If Manav suffered then so did Meher. But honestly speaking.. it's really not morally possible for these two to unite.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Its normal for Meher to get attached to her husband and new family, but how can she completely forget such a big tragedy? How can she forget that she was the reason Manavs life got ruined? She seems to have no sympathy for him at all. People dont even forget their first love yet she has forgotten her past as if nothing happened.

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Unique.Sheep, I do agree with what you have said. But the makers of this show only wants to show senseless drama and emotional torture. Manav is still not over with his past love affair. He has stopped wanting Meher but he is extremely biased towards her. No matter how much badly Meher and her family (especially Kulwanth) treats him he acts very patiently and decent with them. Whereas  with Aditi he doesn't have any such feelings. He is only with her due to the commitment he made. The day Manav can truly come out if his past, he would probably be able find happiness. 

Edited by gibige - 3 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gibige

@Unique.Sheep, I do agree with what you have said. But the makers of this show only wants to show senseless drama and emotional torture. Manav is still not over with his past love affair. He has stopped wanting Meher but he is extremely biased towards her. No matter how much badly Meher and her family (especially Kulwanth) treats him he acts very patiently and decent with them. Whereas  with Aditi he doesn't have any such feelings. He is only with her due to the commitment he made. The day Manav can truly come out if his past, he would probably be able find happiness. 

Thats why I have so much sympathy for him, such a selfless guy always making sacrifices

I want him to find happiness...even Aditi has suffered a lot

they can come out of it and find solace in each other

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Unique.Sheep, Manav and Aditi they have suffered a lot in their short life span. Initially it looked like they would be a great couple. But with the way the writers have written the story. I feel that they are better off staying away from each OTHER. Coz the more they stay together they will amplify the issues. The situations and the people around them have made it even worse. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

These two have potential to form a good love story I think and even Manav deserves true love and happiness after all the suffering. He does not deserve to be chasing after Meher who moved on from him just a few months after his death and now doesnt even care about his suffering.

Instead of focusing on Manav and Meher angle they should start focusing on how Manav moves on and falls for Aditi just like Meher did

this will be good but I don’t think it will happen. most  Itv shows completely ignore the supporting cast ..they are just used in the story of the leads., at the moment The current story line is so stupid. Sarab and meher have made their children homeless , paupers and beggars... is this something responsible or sensible., I’m actually very bored with this show now..as it’s become quite ridiculous.  A custody battle would have been great,.but they obviously want to give Sarab more screenspace and reduce Manavs screenspace..that’s why this stupid storyline . Which educated sensible man makes his family homeless...really 🤦🏻‍♀️

MochaQueen thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

this will be good but I don’t think it will happen. most  Itv shows completely ignore the supporting cast ..they are just used in the story of the leads., at the moment The current story line is so stupid. Sarab and meher have made their children homeless , paupers and beggars... is this something responsible or sensible., I’m actually very bored with this show now..as it’s become quite ridiculous.  A custody battle would have been great,.but they obviously want to give Sarab more screenspace and reduce Manavs screenspace..that’s why this stupid storyline . Which educated sensible man makes his family homeless...really 🤦🏻‍♀️

The show should have ended when Meher confessed her love to Sarab and chose himn over Manav. Now its just dragging.