Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Frustration Thread

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

This will be the official comedy and frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same. All members can use this thread to criticize the story, characters, cast, CVs, etc. You can post all your negative thoughts/feelings/anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

NOTE: Only criticism will be allowed. No bashing, namecalling, etc. If members indulge in such behaviour, they will be dealt with harshly.

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:

• No Personal Attacks/No Bashing - Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having an opinion. That goes for forum members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members. 
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming - DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic. 
  • No Comparing Shows - Comparisons between the current and previous shows/other actors or other shows are NOT allowed! Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button - If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!.

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding IMM2 should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

IMM2 DT

Thank you so much for creating this thread👍🏼

I was waiting for this..

Finally the thread for which I came to this Forum 3 months ago🤣

Thank you Sooo much👍🏼

Thank you🤗

We badly needed this🤣

Thank you so much, my dream come true 🥳

Sravz this is for you 🤣🤣

Edited by pyar-ishk - 3 years ago

Thank you for this thread. I am soo happy. 

Thank you so much for this thread👍🏼

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thank you so much, my dream come true 🥳

Sravz this is for you 🤣🤣

Yeah yeah don’t worry I do dulayi 🤣