Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

The worst Bollywood accent ever seen in Bollywood movies.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

That pic of Anushka in the thumbnail looks like she's from X-Men!

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Any and all people who are supposed to be American or British in Hindi films apparently all come from East european countries who cannot really speak english or that speak with a horrid brit accent when playing an American.  I think Bollywood does not care how they sound as long as they look kinda white and stupid. It does take away credibility from the movie.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm waiting for the day when the typical Dharma/YRF films like Kal Ho Na Ho, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil where the characters are supposed to be from the UK/US have those authentic accents. It's so disappointing.

I remember Lara Dutta in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom had a London accent and that was hot!

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Rekha_ji

I'm waiting for the day when the typical Dharma/YRF films like Kal Ho Na Ho, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil where the characters are supposed to be from the UK/US have those authentic accents. It's so disappointing.

I remember Lara Dutta in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom had a London accent and that was hot!

Haha! The way Lara speaks English is kinda hot in general...Like a sexy headmistress talking!