Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

All in all, its okay, could've been better.

Wow this was not expected ? A very lenient comment. I thought you were scorch the earth criticizing this song ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Wow this was not expected ? A very lenient comment. I thought you were scorch the earth criticizing this song ๐Ÿ˜†

Few days ago a member thought I am Anand Milind's relative coz I love their music. So I decided not to be too vocal unless necessary ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Few days ago a member thought I am Anand Milind's relative coz I love their music. So I decided not to be too vocal unless necessary ๐Ÿ˜†

Thatโ€™s an uplifting attitude ๐ŸŒฒ 

Also Iโ€™m a sorry bu I love love love this song. Itโ€™s so cute and bubbly. An Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You know if itโ€™s on the Gaana App ?

Thatโ€™s an uplifting attitude ๐ŸŒฒ 

Also Iโ€™m a sorry bu I love love love this song. Itโ€™s so cute and bubbly. An Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You know if itโ€™s on the Gaana App ?

Its pretty much the same song ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah it should be, they've released it on all major streaming services.

https://youtu.be/Rgt2JGbj1o8

Just gonna leave this here...its the karaoke of the original song, the original track... there's so much more variation and fun, plus it sounds so genuine and authentic. And the tiny intricacies, violins specially if you hear closely..!!

This movie would have been a 90+ grosser easily if not for covid. Looks fun time pass.

Absolutely hideous. Garishly pink eye sore costumes. Pastel pink nightmare of a set that would give even the joker night terrors. Terrible music arrangements. Loud drums completely distract from and down out the voices. WTF man. 

Bollywood needs to hire Miley Cyrus who can cover any song giving it her own spin but respecting the original as well. She never ruins a cover. 

All the songs are ott nonsense. Who even finds it entertaining? Sara and varun look like  they are chewing 5 gums at a time. Seriously when I see Bollywood actors do these ott expressions in songs I am reminded of this video

https://youtu.be/bOFDeWlCPmU

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago

Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I feel the same way๐Ÿ˜† They're definitely very comfortable with each other, maybe because they have similar lively personalities.