Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Mirchi Lagi Toh VIDEO OUT NOW - Page 3

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

All in all, its okay, could've been better.

Wow this was not expected ? A very lenient comment. I thought you were scorch the earth criticizing this song ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Wow this was not expected ? A very lenient comment. I thought you were scorch the earth criticizing this song ๐Ÿ˜†

Few days ago a member thought I am Anand Milind's relative coz I love their music. So I decided not to be too vocal unless necessary ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Few days ago a member thought I am Anand Milind's relative coz I love their music. So I decided not to be too vocal unless necessary ๐Ÿ˜†

Thatโ€™s an uplifting attitude ๐ŸŒฒ 

Also Iโ€™m a sorry bu I love love love this song. Itโ€™s so cute and bubbly. An Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You know if itโ€™s on the Gaana App ?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Thatโ€™s an uplifting attitude ๐ŸŒฒ 

Also Iโ€™m a sorry bu I love love love this song. Itโ€™s so cute and bubbly. An Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You know if itโ€™s on the Gaana App ?

Its pretty much the same song ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah it should be, they've released it on all major streaming services.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Rgt2JGbj1o8

Just gonna leave this here...its the karaoke of the original song, the original track... there's so much more variation and fun, plus it sounds so genuine and authentic. And the tiny intricacies, violins specially if you hear closely..!!

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This movie would have been a 90+ grosser easily if not for covid. Looks fun time pass.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely hideous. Garishly pink eye sore costumes. Pastel pink nightmare of a set that would give even the joker night terrors. Terrible music arrangements. Loud drums completely distract from and down out the voices. WTF man. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bollywood needs to hire Miley Cyrus who can cover any song giving it her own spin but respecting the original as well. She never ruins a cover. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

All the songs are ott nonsense. Who even finds it entertaining? Sara and varun look like  they are chewing 5 gums at a time. Seriously when I see Bollywood actors do these ott expressions in songs I am reminded of this video

https://youtu.be/bOFDeWlCPmU

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iโ€™m not pushing lame rumors again but the chemistry is off the the charts ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I feel the same way๐Ÿ˜† They're definitely very comfortable with each other, maybe because they have similar lively personalities.