EK JHOOTHI LOVE STORY

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I am surprised that such a lovely, endearing, simple web series doesnt have a single thread 😭

I have loads to ramble about

Any takers?

I just finished watching the series! I feel the beginning was a bit of a drag but then it picked up... who was your favorite? 

Originally posted by peeyara

I am surprised that such a lovely, endearing, simple web series doesnt have a single thread 😭

I have loads to ramble about

Any takers?

Hi naseem.🤗 I just saw ur post so  came here to post. I even didn't know ki such web series exist. But now, if u r suggesting, i will surely try to watch it..

And ,ha , btw, our very own sakshi is working with manoj bajpeyee and neena gupta in a new web series ..Dial 100 or something. 

And as usual we don't have any idea about KTMB 4😭

I have been wanting to watch EJLS but unfortunately don’t have zee5, do you know of any other way to wah it?

Originally posted by anumz_31

I just finished watching the series! I feel the beginning was a bit of a drag but then it picked up... who was your favorite? 

Ask me who I didn't liked 😆

I loved each n every single character and that's the beauty of Umera❤️ each character holds their own and you end up loving them all

Ups wala aur juice wali are ultimate fav but as a unit 😳

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Hi naseem.🤗 I just saw ur post so  came here to post. I even didn't know ki such web series exist. But now, if u r suggesting, i will surely try to watch it..

And ,ha , btw, our very own sakshi is working with manoj bajpeyee and neena gupta in a new web series ..Dial 100 or something. 

And as usual we don't have any idea about KTMB 4😭

Hi

It's a pak web series by their one of the bestest writer❤️

Do watch! You will like it

Originally posted by columbia

I have been wanting to watch EJLS but unfortunately don’t have zee5, do you know of any other way to wah it?

Have u checked on YouTube? I am not sure but I saw 2-3 epis there so may be they hv all

Originally posted by peeyara

Have u checked on YouTube? I am not sure but I saw 2-3 epis there so may be they hv all

Omg omg omg watched it loved it lapped it up!!!!
I was slightly disappointed with the end, not the HEA but the reveal was a bit thanda, but otherwise the setting and the amazing actors each one of them. 
just loved it totally 

And the fruit valla who loves shazia - I totally crushed on him after crushing on our hero cutie