ATBA Ep 52 - 19Dec20 - Written Update - Veer drunk state

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

just spoiling the storyline

Such a strong character of Veer why mess it up

Vikram was nudging Veer so nicely

Doesnt listen is not like Veer's character

They could have started with his promise to Bauji track

I saw a still where there is an accident of Kiara's car and VeerRani Car

How can i post the picture ?

Originally posted by caller123

I agree. Writers have messed up. Now low trp too. I saw people asking for Ranveer scenes but they are busy with Kiara Veer scenes. Trp will drop again, if they do not start Ranveer journey. Veer is a person who respects others. Even Ramdeer. ignoring it fully is not his type.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

ONS track or something like his father Digvijay    .... hope that is not APNA TIME BHI AAYEGA title of the serial  ????

They were smart enough not to give a precap (Kal dekhiye) of 18Dec20 episode, because of that many watched today's episode as noone knew what is going on for the next episode

Originally posted by NESRIA

No to kiara ?

Are the cv out of their mind.  why kiara ?smiley39

First she wouldnt understand him

Second scene of drunk ml are one of the cliché scenes that every couple have

Unless kiara will try to seduce him in this state and rani will save him and than he wil continue his conversation with hersmiley12

Third what about trp they ruinning the shiw honestly

Vikram is like "Veer before marriage", very responsible

Vikram as a lawyer does analyze the situation quickly and resolves till end.  Kiara was gone  done and dusted for sometime,  but Veer just called her back quickly

Veer DIL ka doctor, places his heart woes in the wrong direction and when needed professionally too he is just not Veer

Vikram is a keen observer of Rani and Veer .He loves this jodi so much like us.

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Vikram is like "Veer before marriage", very responsible

Vikram as a lawyer does analyze the situation quickly and resolves till end.  Kiara was gone  done and dusted for sometime,  but Veer just called her back quickly

Veer DIL ka doctor, places his heart woes in the wrong direction and when needed professionally too he is just not Veer

Exactly my point.

More than doing the update, I like to vent out the way they went through the relations in this episode

Veer as the opposite non-listener and a drunk for shake in his life - better they redeem a bit of his character back

hope he does not behave the same when he knows his roots

Rani as the matured turned childish behaviour is acceptable because as such her character is getting redeemed with her bahurani script

Rani won't and I think it's CV's blunder.

She will give back to some extent but not fully. She might change everything by her own qualities. Being herself.

I hate when Veer thinks about himself only as he he has his family there but for Rani no one not even her own parents. Good thing Pinku returned as she has some moral support now. Someone to talk to.

I think they better start up showing Rani and Veer moving. Coz otherwise people will find it boring. As one day they drag for one week. Hate and blame continues. Now nearly one month after marriage and I think only 3 days have gone in their worldsmiley36

I want Rani to pour out all in her heart even in drunk state to Veer. He should know smiling  doesn't mean she is happy. She is carrying the pain in her heart and she is dealing with it with a smile as she has no other option.

https://youtu.be/4i9zELMyPzc

This is getting worse. It seems credit goes to Kiara for saving Dikvijay .

More than doing the update, I like to vent out the way they went through the relations in this episode

Veer as the opposite non-listener and a drunk for shake in his life - better they redeem a bit of his character back

hope he does not behave the same when he knows his roots

Rani as the matured turned childish behaviour is acceptable because as such her character is getting redeemed with her bahurani script

Hope he redeem soon before viewers get fed up.

just spoiling the storyline

Such a strong character of Veer why mess it up

Vikram was nudging Veer so nicely

Doesnt listen is not like Veer's character

They could have started with his promise to Bauji track

I saw a still where there is an accident of Kiara's car and VeerRani Car

How can i post the picture ?

Pictures you can copy and paste.

A thing as big as saving a life, you show credits to the one not there is like the writers lost the plot and accuse the one who helped.  

If Digvijay or Vikram nudges Veer, I will not accept it.   

He knows he and Kiara were drunk to a level that he was in no position to talk properly

So to agree on someone who was with him do it is really stupidity

Veer character has taken a big beat, on 3rd day of marriage he is very vocal in insulting Rani.

And whatever he promised Ramadheer he does the reverse forget to even think of starting in that direction

Ramadheer is the one because of which Ranisa is out and he in jail.  Atleast for that if not for him being Rani's father

He was the one always to see that no tamasha is done in front of others even if it was Ranisa

It is not necessary to show an awesome bahurani you need to bring down all the characters even Rajmata.  With all telling sorry sorry to her once Digvijay gets well and tells her bahurani for a shellshocked Veer and family

Hope the video you put is just the voiceover of the channel uploaded as the slides of earlier episode was used nicely.

Frankly I will zipp my words in future, whatever asked from outburst, outdoor, pent up emotions,  angry stern emotions, doctor-engineering qualifications dialogues  .............. all were tossed in the air for a six by the serial makers

It is just a started serial spoiling it in just over 2 months is stupidity when you have so much scope in the serial and all artists are just amazing . the serial started on 20Oct and today it is 19 Dec

2 months celebration  in style dump the viewers.  In one of the clips of 50 eps  the way Megha and Fahmaan spoke I almost knew we are for some very hard hitting worse scenarios, which off course looks they enjoyed enacting the episode shows the flawless chemistry by them

https://youtu.be/4i9zELMyPzc

This is getting worse. It seems credit goes to Kiara for saving Dikvijay .

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago