Is something going on with Nimrit and Avinesh irl?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

They seem to dislike each other. Both N and A post pictures with other members of the cast, but never with each other. 

As the 2 leads this is a bit weird, especially beacuse N posts so frequently. They also never like each others posts, and N ALWAYS likes all of Hitesh's post whether they're related to the show or not. Never any of A's posts, and vice versa. A likes other cast members posts consistently as well.

Yesterday was Nimrit's birthday and EVERYONE in the cast (as well as some crew) wished her a happy birthday  on Instagram EXCEPR for Avinesh. They work together all the time and shoot the most scenes together yet he couldn't even acknowledge her birthday?

I know SM interactions don't always reflect real life but A and N don't even acknowledge each others existences on there. Weird.

I feel the same too. I don't see the passion and friendship with them like others lead actors. 

Originally posted by ven

I feel the same too. I don't see the passion and friendship with them like others lead actors. 

Thank you!! She even posted pictures of a birthday party where Hitesh and the actress that plays Amrita were, with no Avinesh. I know there is a significant age gap between them but there seems to be no relationship between them at all. His last picture on IG with her was the CS promotional picture 🤣 

I wonder if they're fighting or something.

Originally posted by Campfire

Thank you!! She even posted pictures of a birthday party where Hitesh and the actress that plays Amrita were, with no Avinesh. I know there is a significant age gap between them but there seems to be no relationship between them at all. His last picture on IG with her was the CS promotional picture 🤣 

I wonder if they're fighting or something.

Avinesh is a married man with children if I’m not mistaken,, shooting takes most of the day..so he probably needs to spend time with his family when he’s not shooting.. when you’re married with small children,,there’s little time for parties...so he’s probably just occupied with his family...🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

Avinesh is a married man with children if I’m not mistaken,, shooting takes most of the day..so he probably needs to spend time with his family when he’s not shooting.. when you’re married with small children,,there’s little time for parties...so he’s probably just occupied with his family...🤷🏻‍♀️

Okay fair enough on the party subject, but just a simple post saying happy birthday doesn't take time away from your family?

Okay fair enough on the party subject, but just a simple post saying happy birthday doesn't take time away from your family?

. Maybe he phoned her or sent her a WhatsApp or even wished her on set ...anything could have transpired. We fans can only see Instagram wishes , we don’t see the private wishes 😀

They seem to dislike each other. Both N and A post pictures with other members of the cast, but never with each other. 

As the 2 leads this is a bit weird, especially beacuse N posts so frequently. They also never like each others posts, and N ALWAYS likes all of Hitesh's post whether they're related to the show or not. Never any of A's posts, and vice versa. A likes other cast members posts consistently as well.

Yesterday was Nimrit's birthday and EVERYONE in the cast (as well as some crew) wished her a happy birthday  on Instagram EXCEPR for Avinesh. They work together all the time and shoot the most scenes together yet he couldn't even acknowledge her birthday?

I know SM interactions don't always reflect real life but A and N don't even acknowledge each others existences on there. Weird.

I agree. They have no chemistry anymore. Something is off. That scene where she dressed up as a cat was a prime example. I think it was supposed to be sexy but it was just weird between them. 

Originally posted by ninag

I agree. They have no chemistry anymore. Something is off. That scene where she dressed up as a cat was a prime example. I think it was supposed to be sexy but it was just weird between them. 

Lol that episode was such a waste of time. On the other hand, if Hitesh wasn't married I'd be like hmm...they look cozy together. 

NimNesh are way too awkward. I wish they were friendly with each other like the Ishq Mein Marjawan cast. 

I think it might be Avinesh's behaviour because I never see him with any of the cast tbh. He's rarely in BTS clips.