Will there be love triangle?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Now Sid is engaged to Kalindi for his stupid gf. do you think that he will fall for kalindi n there will be a love triangle of angad kalindi n Sid? 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Now Sid is engaged to Kalindi for his stupid gf. do you think that he will fall for kalindi n there will be a love triangle of angad kalindi n Sid? 

no i dont think so because, sid is a different type of person he will never fall for kalindi type girl. sid choice is cheapo bcoz he is chepp... this is my view

Itv hai yha pr third qa fourth aur fifth love angles v honge😆

I know many might not like my opinion here but I like the character of dashing Vardhaan Chaudhury.Agreed he's an antagonist & that too a monster such as Brahmarakshas who deserves his comeuppance.

While it seems there's a love triangle in the show I would say its a  Quadrangle- Kalindi being serenaded by not 1 but 3 leads- Angad/Sid & that Brahmarakshas aka Vardhaan.

Vardhaan is no doubt an antagonist but he's suave & knows how to make the right moves.Vardhaan is manipulative/charming & extremely intelligent along with a ruthless monster within him.In fact he purposely led that spiritual researcher Madan to one of his secret hideout where he unjustifiedly killed so many young brides just to discover as to who was searching his tracks.Vardhaan also purposely perhaps leaked this information to the Media too as per his own plan.

Sid-Kalindi/Uma engagement got broken due to his actions only although he had a selfish motive behind that bcoz Vardhaan wants to become powerful & gain immortality at the cost of Kalindi's life since she was born under some special Astrological Zodiac Sign.In short Vardhaan is just a facade-that evil Tantrik is the one in Vardhaan's body who's doing these things which he could not do 16 years before.

Such is that Tantrik's foolishness that he challenged the Goddess Kali himself forgetting that no evil power can be greater than the power of a supreme God/Goddess.

As per the prophecy Kalindi has to fall in love & marry that Vardaan on her own will that's why Vardhaan is being so nice to her for his own selfish objectives.He's filthy rich that's why he was able to make a deal with the crooked trio of Prithvi, Bhushan and Akshay who are enjoying the fruits & money of Kalindi's property.

Kalinidi is not some poor girl rather she's rich just like her mate Angad but unknown to her she has been reduced to a mere Cindrella by Prithvi's wife Shalini & her two bimbo daughters- Sakshi & Paridhi.

Its not Sid but Vardaan who's the main stumbling block to Angad-Kalindi's love story.

Hope Angad is more like the Maahir who can love Kalindi blindly/madly.I know Angad is not matured like Mahir & is a bit of a Casanova but his feelings for Kalindi seems genuine bolstered by the unknown childhood bond between them.Shalini changed her name to Uma purposely to confuse Angad's family.

Just like Vish in N4 took revenge on behalf of Brinda for her own evil objectives Destiny/God has already played its cards & chose Vardhaan to do the said job.Kalinidi's father Raghav has Kali's blessings & its Brahmarakshas Vardhaan who will himself clear the pathway for Angad-Kalindi's love story albeit indirectly.

One by one Kalindi's extended family members are gonna go down at the hands of Brahmarakshas Vardhaan.

I am not sure about Sid's role in the show. But there will definitely be a love triangle with Angad-Kalindi-Vardhaan (BR). Maybe Vardhaan will be killed later and BR might enter Sid's body. But honestly I like Vardhaan more than Sid. This time around Brahmarakshas is both charming and intelligent. Look at the way he brought Madan and the cops exactly where he wants them. So Vardhaan is definitely going to play a big game with Kalindi. He might trick Kalindi into marrying him by telling her that only a bride can bring out BR. But something might happen at the last moment and Angad and Kalindi will get married. Then both of them together will fight BR. No idea what Sid will do in between all this. But since Leenesh is playing Sid's character, it might be a bigger role.

Yes of course with Vardhan as he wants to marry her.I have this doubt about Sid as Leenesh is famous n also he did fake engagement with kalindi.Will he be a side actress' love interest till the end of the show?in serials such characters who do fake engagement usually become deewana over the lead heroine

Originally posted by janecastle

I am not sure about Sid's role in the show. But there will definitely be a love triangle with Angad-Kalindi-Vardhaan (BR). Maybe Vardhaan will be killed later and BR might enter Sid's body. But honestly I like Vardhaan more than Sid. This time around Brahmarakshas is both charming and intelligent. Look at the way he brought Madan and the cops exactly where he wants them. So Vardhaan is definitely going to play a big game with Kalindi. He might trick Kalindi into marrying him by telling her that only a bride can bring out BR. But something might happen at the last moment and Angad and Kalindi will get married. Then both of them together will fight BR. No idea what Sid will do in between all this. But since Leenesh is playing Sid's character, it might be a bigger role.

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Yes of course with Vardhan as he wants to marry her.I have this doubt about Sid as Leenesh is famous n also he did fake engagement with kalindi.Will he be a side actress' love interest till the end of the show?in serials such characters who do fake engagement usually become deewana over the lead heroine

There is a definite possibility that Sid's role will increase in future. Either he will be the next BR or he might join hands with Vardhaan. I really doubt Leenesh will do the role of a side character's BF. There is a great chance of his role changing soon.

i think BR is already controlling Sid to reach his goal

Originally posted by janecastle

There is a definite possibility that Sid's role will increase in future. Either he will be the next BR or he might join hands with Vardhaan. I really doubt Leenesh will do the role of a side character's BF. There is a great chance of his role changing soon.