Ranveer TS: Drunk Veer (Last Chapter on pg-2 updated)

Posted: 3 years ago

RanVeer TS: Drunk Veer

CHAPTER-1

Veer and Rani stepped down from their Royal Royce car. He wore a black tuxedo while she was in a maroon gown, her hair were though tied up in a bun which he opened very casually saying she looked more beautiful that way. And together they were here in a Royal party hosted by Kiara. He didn't want to show up at first but Kiara trapped them by sending off clothes and accessories so that they couldn't deny at any cost.

He knew they will have to be prepared for humiliation here so already made up his mind while holding his wife's hand firmly, not out of love or something but to support her so that she doesn't fall and hurt herself since she was wearing the heels for the first time, atleast that's what he believed.

"Rani! Don't leave my hand even for a second! " He whispered to her as they entered the party venue where loud music can be heard and the lights were very dim.

Out of nowhere Kiara appeared with her small group of friends. And on seeing her, Rani immediately got out of his hand's grip making him look at their hands and then at her. He held her hand again, this time more firmly.

"Veer let's go and dance while Rani will mingle around with my friends! " Kiara said.

"No thanks Kiara we are fine!" Veer almost immediately dismissed but Kiara still pulled him away making him annoyed. He glanced back at Rani who somehow stood on her own.

"Kiara I said I don't want to dance! Why don't you understand? " He said stopping and getting his hand out of her grip.

"Veer, it's just a dance why are you overreacting? " She asked and he sighed.

"" I am sorry! It's just..! " He somehow couldn't continue what he was about to say. He himself didn't know what got him so worked up.

"Let's have a drink! " She said and he nodded not able to refuse her. He though took a mocktail but felt something was wrong in it, anyhow he drank it.

"Let's dance! " She said.

He nodded again and danced with her though he was uncomfortable with the closeness of course.

His mind suddenly reminded him about Rani and his eyes almost scanned the whole area to find her dealing with a drunkard in a corner.

At first his head spinned a bit but since he had more tasks in his hand at the moment so he didn't give it much of a thought.

He without thinking anything else, leaving Kiara, charged upto his wife and pushed the guy away from her with one swift motion.

"Don't you dare!Get lost! " He said angrily. It was Kiara's party and the last thing he wanted was to create a scene so he let that guy go with a warning or else he would have broken the face of that guy.

"Rani, you okay? " He asked turning to look at her.

She nodded making him release a deep breath in contentment which he was holding the moment he saw her struggling to get away from the guy. He held her hand and started moving out of the party.

On his way out he messaged the driver, so he they could get out as soon as possible.

He was so done with it! The last thing he wanted was her to be manhandled by a guy but that happened even in his presence.

He was feeling something new, a strong urge to protect her that he himself couldn't understand himself.

They were walking out, and she knew he was angry, at least that's what he looked like until the moment he suddenly lost his balance and ended up sitting on the cold pavement of the silent parking area.

"Doctor Sahab are you fine? " She asked out of concern but got shocked when he laughed.

"Now what soul has gotten into him!" She murmered to herself before holding his hand to pull him up.

But what she forgot was that she was wearing heels and she lost her balance and fell down on his lap. He in the reflex, held her waist tightly and they both stared at each other for almost a minute before she came out of her trance and pushed him to stand up.

She removed her heels as she couldn't walk in them without support. He looked at her very keenly as if it was really a tough task and he might need to do that in future.

She held her heels in one hand and with the other hand she held his hand and tried to make him stand.

He laughed at her futile attempt.

"Do you really think you can make me stand without my help? " He asked in between the laughs.

"Doctor sahab please! " She pleaded him while pulling him.

"Ok fine! That's enough! You will pull my hand out of my body instead of making me stand! " He teased while trying to stand up with her support of course.

They walked a few steps and sat in their car as it arrived shortly.

"Rani, your hair are very beautiful! " He said playing with the strand of her hair. She blushed and thanked God that the partition was up and the driver couldn't hear them or else she would have died with embarrassment.

"Doctor sahab what happened to you? " She asked.

"Nothing. I am absolutely normal! " He said chuckling while she narrowed her eyes at him.

Something was definitely wrong with him.

She thought as he continued to laugh.

The drive went like that, with him saying out sweet compliments to her which he otherwise wouldn't have said and her blushing beetroot at his words.

She somehow took him to their room and made him sit on the bed putting her heals in one corner.

"Where are you going? " He asked in a slurry voice.

"To change my clothes.. "

"No sit! We will talk! I want to tell you a secret! " He said in a hushed tone which made her suspicious a bit. She sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

"Yes say! "

"Actually I wanted to tell you that Kiara is so stupid and she make that wierd face while dancing that I wanted to do nothing but push her away and go back to you! But you didn't came to me! You should have stopped her in the first place! I am your husband not hers. Next time if she comes, either I will pull you for a dance or I will hide behind you! " He said as if his plan would really work.

She laughed hearing the last part as to how will his large frame hide behind her small one.

"Hey! Why are you laughing? Stop laughing or else I won't talk to you! " He huffed.

"Ok I am sorry doctor sahab! " She said trying to control her laugh.

He looked here and there as if she referred to someone else and not him.

"What happened?"

"I ain't what you called! I am Veer, call me Veer, my gorgeous wife! " She hiccuped at his tone.

"This is going way too much! You should sleep doctor...! "

"Don't you dare say that! Call me Veer only!"

She was about to counter when they heard a knock on the door.

" Now who the hell is disturbing us! " He said in an annoyed tone as if they were doing something really serious.

Rani nevertheless went upto the door and found kumud with a glass of lemonade in her hand.

"Kaki what's this? "

"This is lemonade for your majesty! Make sure he drinks it or else he will have a lot of headache tomorrow! "

She was about to ask her the reason when she heard his voice.

"Rani my gorgeous wife come here! Where are you? " She startled listening to him yell that while kumud hurriedly went off.

Rani sighed and went back in the room to find him playing with one of the heels Kiara gifted her. But the bigger thing was, he was sitting on the floor not caring one bit about his expensive black tuxedo.

"Doc.. Uh Veer please drink this!" She said bending upto his level with a glass of lemonade.

He looked at her and then at the glass.

"Rani I feel nauseous seeing this! I won't drink! " He said with a pout.

She looked at him in disbelief as to how she will make him drink now.

"Please Veer! "

"Umm. Let's do one thing, you drink half of it and then I will drink the other half! " He said pulling her to sit on his lap.

She tried to move away but even in this state, he was much more stronger than her petite self.

"You wanted to sit on floor beside me! Well I won't let that happen! You are a Queen! My Queen, so your place is not on the floor but in my arms! " He said making her freeze for a moment and she couldn't believe if he actually was him or someone else in his body.

"Veer, please drink this! " She said taking the glass in front of him. He backed a bit.

"I said I don't want to drink Rani! "

"It's necessary for you! Or else you will have headache tomorrow! "

"I will deal with it tomorrow but I won't drink this."

This time she pouted to which he couldn't resist.

"Fine! I will drink it! " She immediately smiled hearing that.

"But on one condition! "

"What? "

"That you will make me drink this with your own hands! "

"Doctor sahab you aren't a child! "

"I won't drink then! "

"Fine I will make you drink then! "

He happily smiled and drank the lemonade from her hands.

As he finished she looked at him if he was back to his normal self but his scrunched face and then a small giggle from him said otherwise.

"Rani you know you look cute all the time! But today you look gorgeous in this dress! But I didn't like the way those guys in the party were looking it you. It was so annoying that I felt the urge to break there bones the instant they laid their eyes on you!" He confessed and now she knew why he asked her to hold his hand when they entered the venue.

"I want you to get ready like this only for me and no one else! If kiara gives you stuff like this to wear in future I will myself burn it down! " He said with a sense of authority while looking at her.

"Ok Veer! Anyway it's uncomfortable! Can I go and change? " She asked as his arms were still around her.

"Ok go and change back to your cute self! " He said removing his arms but as she turned to go she realized that he was also in his tuxedo. She turned towards him to which he raised an eye brow.

"Veer, you should change too!"

"I am fine like this! "  He said pulling off the bow tie but it somehow stucked making him groan in anger.

"Wait! I will do it! " She volunteered.

While she was opening the bow, he looked at her, intaking her beautiful features and smiling. She under his gaze was once againg blushing and wanted the moment to end soon.

After opening the bow, she helped him removing the coat and his shoes and socks.

After that she went upto washroom taking her usual kurti and long skirt.

Moments later she peeped out of the washroom and found him sitting comfortably on bed with a bored expression and droopy eyes!

"He still didn't sleep! God please help me! " She murmered and hesitantly went out to meet his eyes shining with happiness on seeing her.

"Here you came! I was so bored without you! " He complained.

"Come here sit! " He said patting the space beside him on the bed. She got surprised at first but then obliged to his demand or else God knows what he would do.

As she sat beside him, he immediately put his head on her lap.

"Now I can sleep peacefully! " He mumbled.

To say she was shocked, would be an understatement because she was too numb to react for a few seconds until he held her wrist and put her palm on his his head.

"Rani please stroke my hair! " He requested while his eyes were still closed. She came out of her trance and gently stroked his hair, making him smile in his sleep.

"Rani, I didn't do that accident! I lied to you because I wanted to save you from her. I couldn't loose you. I didn't want you to die this soon so I chose the easy way which was lying. I am really sorry but trust me I didn't do it. " He mumbled making her almost sob, tears threatened to fall out from her eyes but she some how controlled them and looked at his sleeping form with adoration.

*thanks for reading*

Next chapter: sobber Veer's reaction 😁

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Diishi🤗 another awesome TS

Thank you🤗❤️

Really sometimes I too feel Veer is lying to protect Rani from Rani Sa. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. 

I like this possessive side of Veer.

Originally posted by caller123

Diishi🤗 another awesome TS

Thank you🤗❤️

Really sometimes I too feel Veer is lying to protect Rani from Rani Sa. Waiting eagerly for the next chapter. 

I like this possessive side of Veer.

Thankyouu! 

Possessive Veer will definitely lit up the screen someday and yes I too feel that as he has no other reason, he could have told her that rani sa did it she in that case also didn't have much to do. But I guess he know that she gets to know the truth, she will confront rani sa leading her in a trouble like death so he is saving her! 

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thankyouu! 

Possessive Veer will definitely lit up the screen someday and yes I too feel that as he has no other reason, he could have told her that rani sa did it she in that case also didn't have much to do. But I guess he know that she gets to know the truth, she will confront rani sa leading her in a trouble like death so he is saving her! 

Exactly my point. Otherwise he could have easily told her, the truth. He knows her nature. That's why he takes the blame . Truly he is protecting her from Rani Sa. 

Waiting to see possesive side of him which may come after 100th episode . Which means next year.😆

Originally posted by caller123

Exactly my point. Otherwise he could have easily told her, the truth. He knows her nature. That's why he takes the blame . Truly he is protecting her from Rani Sa. 

Waiting to see possesive side of him which may come after 100th episode . Which means next year.😆

Haha next year well definitely see that side till then we have to manage with the cry babies

The possessive side will wake when he sees someone with potential vying for her.

Sure the 100th episode celebration has to be in style

Now I see them both as mentors to each other.

They want to be far away from each other but are stuck in one room, so how they manage in a room without dashing into each other and  ranting on one thorny topic is worth a watch

Haha next year well definitely see that side till then we have to manage with the cry babies

I am stumped.  I better get sober a bit before commenting.

Just loved it.

In the serial I feel  Veer will fall for her first.

RanVeer TS: Drunk Veer

CHAPTER-1

Veer and Rani stepped down from their Royal Royce car. He wore a black tuxedo while she was in a maroon gown, her hair were though tied up in a bun which he opened very casually saying she looked more beautiful that way. And together they were here in a Royal party hosted by Kiara. He didn't want to show up at first but Kiara trapped them by sending off clothes and accessories so that they couldn't deny at any cost.

He knew they will have to be prepared for humiliation here so already made up his mind while holding his wife's hand firmly, not out of love or something but to support her so that she doesn't fall and hurt herself since she was wearing the heels for the first time, atleast that's what he believed.

"Rani! Don't leave my hand even for a second! " He whispered to her as they entered the party venue where loud music can be heard and the lights were very dim.

Out of nowhere Kiara appeared with her small group of friends. And on seeing her, Rani immediately got out of his hand's grip making him look at their hands and then at her. He held her hand again, this time more firmly.

"Veer let's go and dance while Rani will mingle around with my friends! " Kiara said.

"No thanks Kiara we are fine!" Veer almost immediately dismissed but Kiara still pulled him away making him annoyed. He glanced back at Rani who somehow stood on her own.

"Kiara I said I don't want to dance! Why don't you understand? " He said stopping and getting his hand out of her grip.

"Veer, it's just a dance why are you overreacting? " She asked and he sighed.

"" I am sorry! It's just..! " He somehow couldn't continue what he was about to say. He himself didn't know what got him so worked up.

"Let's have a drink! " She said and he nodded not able to refuse her. He though took a mocktail but felt something was wrong in it, anyhow he drank it.

"Let's dance! " She said.

He nodded again and danced with her though he was uncomfortable with the closeness of course.

His mind suddenly reminded him about Rani and his eyes almost scanned the whole area to find her dealing with a drunkard in a corner.

At first his head spinned a bit but since he had more tasks in his hand at the moment so he didn't give it much of a thought.

He without thinking anything else, leaving Kiara, charged upto his wife and pushed the guy away from her with one swift motion.

"Don't you dare!Get lost! " He said angrily. It was Kiara's party and the last thing he wanted was to create a scene so he let that guy go with a warning or else he would have broken the face of that guy.

"Rani, you okay? " He asked turning to look at her.

She nodded making him release a deep breath in contentment which he was holding the moment he saw her struggling to get away from the guy. He held her hand and started moving out of the party.

On his way out he messaged the driver, so he they could get out as soon as possible.

He was so done with it! The last thing he wanted was her to be manhandled by a guy but that happened even in his presence.

He was feeling something new, a strong urge to protect her that he himself couldn't understand himself.

They were walking out, and she knew he was angry, at least that's what he looked like until the moment he suddenly lost his balance and ended up sitting on the cold pavement of the silent parking area.

"Doctor Sahab are you fine? " She asked out of concern but got shocked when he laughed.

"Now what soul has gotten into him!" She murmered to herself before holding his hand to pull him up.

But what she forgot was that she was wearing heels and she lost her balance and fell down on his lap. He in the reflex, held her waist tightly and they both stared at each other for almost a minute before she came out of her trance and pushed him to stand up.

She removed her heels as she couldn't walk in them without support. He looked at her very keenly as if it was really a tough task and he might need to do that in future.

She held her heels in one hand and with the other hand she held his hand and tried to make him stand.

He laughed at her futile attempt.

"Do you really think you can make me stand without my help? " He asked in between the laughs.

"Doctor sahab please! " She pleaded him while pulling him.

"Ok fine! That's enough! You will pull my hand out of my body instead of making me stand! " He teased while trying to stand up with her support of course.

They walked a few steps and sat in their car as it arrived shortly.

"Rani, your hair are very beautiful! " He said playing with the strand of her hair. She blushed and thanked God that the partition was up and the driver couldn't hear them or else she would have died with embarrassment.

"Doctor sahab what happened to you? " She asked.

"Nothing. I am absolutely normal! " He said chuckling while she narrowed her eyes at him.

Something was definitely wrong with him.

She thought as he continued to laugh.

The drive went like that, with him saying out sweet compliments to her which he otherwise wouldn't have said and her blushing beetroot at his words.

She somehow took him to their room and made him sit on the bed putting her heals in one corner.

"Where are you going? " He asked in a slurry voice.

"To change my clothes.. "

"No sit! We will talk! I want to tell you a secret! " He said in a hushed tone which made her suspicious a bit. She sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

"Yes say! "

"Actually I wanted to tell you that Kiara is so stupid and she make that wierd face while dancing that I wanted to do nothing but push her away and go back to you! But you didn't came to me! You should have stopped her in the first place! I am your husband not hers. Next time if she comes, either I will pull you for a dance or I will hide behind you! " He said as if his plan would really work.

She laughed hearing the last part as to how will his large frame hide behind her small one.

"Hey! Why are you laughing? Stop laughing or else I won't talk to you! " He huffed.

"Ok I am sorry doctor sahab! " She said trying to control her laugh.

He looked here and there as if she referred to someone else and not him.

"What happened?"

"I ain't what you called! I am Veer, call me Veer, my gorgeous wife! " She hiccuped at his tone.

"This is going way too much! You should sleep doctor...! "

"Don't you dare say that! Call me Veer only!"

She was about to counter when they heard a knock on the door.

" Now who the hell is disturbing us! " He said in an annoyed tone as if they were doing something really serious.

Rani nevertheless went upto the door and found kumud with a glass of lemonade in her hand.

"Kaki what's this? "

"This is lemonade for your majesty! Make sure he drinks it or else he will have a lot of headache tomorrow! "

She was about to ask her the reason when she heard his voice.

"Rani my gorgeous wife come here! Where are you? " She startled listening to him yell that while kumud hurriedly went off.

Rani sighed and went back in the room to find him playing with one of the heels Kiara gifted her. But the bigger thing was, he was sitting on the floor not caring one bit about his expensive black tuxedo.

"Doc.. Uh Veer please drink this!" She said bending upto his level with a glass of lemonade.

He looked at her and then at the glass.

"Rani I feel nauseous seeing this! I won't drink! " He said with a pout.

She looked at him in disbelief as to how she will make him drink now.

"Please Veer! "

"Umm. Let's do one thing, you drink half of it and then I will drink the other half! " He said pulling her to sit on his lap.

She tried to move away but even in this state, he was much more stronger than her petite self.

"You wanted to sit on floor beside me! Well I won't let that happen! You are a Queen! My Queen, so your place is not on the floor but in my arms! " He said making her freeze for a moment and she couldn't believe if he actually was him or someone else in his body.

"Veer, please drink this! " She said taking the glass in front of him. He backed a bit.

"I said I don't want to drink Rani! "

"It's necessary for you! Or else you will have headache tomorrow! "

"I will deal with it tomorrow but I won't drink this."

This time she pouted to which he couldn't resist.

"Fine! I will drink it! " She immediately smiled hearing that.

"But on one condition! "

"What? "

"That you will make me drink this with your own hands! "

"Doctor sahab you aren't a child! "

"I won't drink then! "

"Fine I will make you drink then! "

He happily smiled and drank the lemonade from her hands.

As he finished she looked at him if he was back to his normal self but his scrunched face and then a small giggle from him said otherwise.

"Rani you know you look cute all the time! But today you look gorgeous in this dress! But I didn't like the way those guys in the party were looking it you. It was so annoying that I felt the urge to break there bones the instant they laid their eyes on you!" He confessed and now she knew why he asked her to hold his hand when they entered the venue.

"I want you to get ready like this only for me and no one else! If kiara gives you stuff like this to wear in future I will myself burn it down! " He said with a sense of authority while looking at her.

"Ok Veer! Anyway it's uncomfortable! Can I go and change? " She asked as his arms were still around her.

"Ok go and change back to your cute self! " He said removing his arms but as she turned to go she realized that he was also in his tuxedo. She turned towards him to which he raised an eye brow.

"Veer, you should change too!"

"I am fine like this! "  He said pulling off the bow tie but it somehow stucked making him groan in anger.

"Wait! I will do it! " She volunteered.

While she was opening the bow, he looked at her, intaking her beautiful features and smiling. She under his gaze was once againg blushing and wanted the moment to end soon.

After opening the bow, she helped him removing the coat and his shoes and socks.

After that she went upto washroom taking her usual kurti and long skirt.

Moments later she peeped out of the washroom and found him sitting comfortably on bed with a bored expression and droopy eyes!

"He still didn't sleep! God please help me! " She murmered and hesitantly went out to meet his eyes shining with happiness on seeing her.

"Here you came! I was so bored without you! " He complained.

"Come here sit! " He said patting the space beside him on the bed. She got surprised at first but then obliged to his demand or else God knows what he would do.

As she sat beside him, he immediately put his head on her lap.

"Now I can sleep peacefully! " He mumbled.

To say she was shocked, would be an understatement because she was too numb to react for a few seconds until he held her wrist and put her palm on his his head.

"Rani please stroke my hair! " He requested while his eyes were still closed. She came out of her trance and gently stroked his hair, making him smile in his sleep.

"Rani, I didn't do that accident! I lied to you because I wanted to save you from her. I couldn't loose you. I didn't want you to die this soon so I chose the easy way which was lying. I am really sorry but trust me I didn't do it. " He mumbled making her almost sob, tears threatened to fall out from her eyes but she some how controlled them and looked at his sleeping form with adoration.

*thanks for reading*

Next chapter: sobber Veer's reaction 😁

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I am stumped.  I better get sober a bit before commenting.

Just loved it.

In the serial I feel  Veer will fall for her first.

I love if it happens that way. It was he who started to be protective ,caring towards her. He is the one who had a sift corner for her. While Rani's fully attention was on Bauji and her engineering . So according to all ,it should be Veer who should fall in love first but don't know what makers plans are.

Lovely story 👏

Drunk veer is cute

Being is the only state when veer will talk like this to rani

And i think we are see drunk veer on screen to

Thats when rani see more of him without his

Prince state and ranisa unwanted child

He wil veer just veer

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

The possessive side will wake when he sees someone with potential vying for her.

Sure the 100th episode celebration has to be in style

Now I see them both as mentors to each other.

They want to be far away from each other but are stuck in one room, so how they manage in a room without dashing into each other and  ranting on one thorny topic is worth a watch

Yes right now, they are in initial stage of a relationship so yes everything else will come slowly!