Aamir drops vijay from lsc for not being able to size down role.

Posted: 3 years ago

Err I hope its untrue. What kind of a role is it that needs him to be in shape so bad that his talent was totally ignored for this. 

Sethupathi has solid, loyal fanbase.

Aamir better get ready for the backlash.😆

More like Vijay outshined him in his role or was going to deliver way better performance than the lead himself, so he was dropped. Insecure aamir mamu at it again.

Sad development. Was looking forward to seeing them together. Vijay Sethupathi's role is small if its 'Bubba'. 

Also, if it's for 'weight' reason, I wholly support Aamir here. Vijay Sethupathy needs to shed few kilos (for his good only) whether or not he is part of LSC. He looks really awkward playing certain roles no matter how well he might act. 

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Err I hope its untrue. What kind of a role is it that needs him to be in shape so bad that his talent was totally ignored for this. 

Playing Bubba he should be in military weight give or take a few pounds.  I don't know how much they're changing the plot but Bubba died young so the casting is off in terms of age but then so is Aamir's.

Originally posted by Lulzbolly

More like Vijay outshined him in his role or was going to deliver way better performance than the lead himself, so he was dropped. Insecure aamir mamu at it again.

Never expected people to think rationally  in this place. So not surprised with this comment. ðŸ˜† 

Why did he sign him for LSC in first place? 

Due to covid a lot of his films shooting had got delayed.  Hence he opted out of the movie. 

The actual reason is here. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/here-s-why-aamir-khan-vijay-sethupathi-could-not-work-together-in-laal-singh-chaddha/story-mvAhrUT4sKBOhVbJQOYcAK.html

Edited by raj80 - 3 years ago

Bruhhh😆

Film agle Christmas ko release hone wali hai..abhi bahut time bacha hai kabhi bhi accomodate kar sakte hai...role bhi chota hi hoga. Aamir chahe to wait kar sakta tha par nahi karega usne abtak jitni bhi edited hai film dekhi hogi n phir ye decision lia hoga 

Originally posted by simplyrdb

Sad development. Was looking forward to seeing them together. Vijay Sethupathi's role is small if its 'Bubba'. 

Also, if it's for 'weight' reason, I wholly support Aamir here. Vijay Sethupathy needs to shed few kilos (for his good only) whether or not he is part of LSC. He looks really awkward playing certain roles no matter how well he might act. 

Bang on

Good move. VJS would eat him alive.