Time SLot change for Qurbaan HUa

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Teri Meri Ek Jindri will take Qurbaan Hua's slot which is 10:00 PM while Qurbaan Hua will take over Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare's slot which is 10:30 PM. And it reports suggest then Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare, which launched only two monthgs ago might be the one to go off-air. Teri Meri Ek Jindri is scheduled to go on-air from 7th December 2020.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/several-programming-changes-to-take-place-for-zee-tv_171502

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It`s not Teri Meri Ek Jindri which will be replacing Qurbaan Hua at 10pm slot, t`s Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti, which is starting from tonight at 10pm, rest everything else you have stated about Ram Pyaare Sirf Hamaare ending due to poor ratings, that`s all absolutely correct

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alikhan2158

It`s not Teri Meri Ek Jindri which will be replacing Qurbaan Hua at 10pm slot, t`s Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti, which is starting from tonight at 10pm, rest everything else you have stated about Ram Pyaare Sirf Hamaare ending due to poor ratings, that`s all absolutely correct

its from IF article..... not my statement :)

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

They are yet to decide Teri Meri Ek Jindri`s timeslot, the show is going to be the next new launch on the channel, however, there are no updates or info about the launch date or timeslot yet and what show it could replace. Because this is Prateek Sharma`s show and his last show on the channel Manmohini did substantially well for the channel, they would want to put it in a prime timeslot I believe, let`s see what happens, do you have any suggestions as to what show it could replace?

I feel that because there`s not much room in Zee Tv`s timeslot schedule, because the 8pm-10pm shows have been doing really well for the last 2 years+ and none of the shows airing on those timeslots have even moved from those timeslots, they have originally been stuck there for a good amount of time now, as they have ben doing superficially well so here`s a few suggestions I have in mind:

Either Teri Meri Ek Jindri will take the 7:30pm time slot (current occupied by Hamaari Waali Good news, Hamaari Waali Good news will shift to 10:30pm timeslot, pulling Qurbaan Hua off air, because as it is, TRPs are dropping and many aren`t happy with Karan being replaced abruptly at such short notice, although I like both Karan n Rajveer.

Or Teri Meri Ek Jindri will directly replace Qurbaan Hua/Hamaari Waali Good News at 7:30pm or 10:30pm slot, pulling one of them off air....

Or alternatively, it`s very very unlikely this will happen, but there are also minimal chances that Zee Tv might pull the plug on one of Guddan or Tujhse Hai Raabta as well to make way for Teri Meri Ek Jindri