Posted: 3 years ago

Loved them all so much. Pls continue making VM's for RanVeer

Originally posted by caller123

Loved them all so much. Pls continue making VM's for RanVeer

Thankyou!! 

Yes sure! 

I saw one VM on insta  which had  the Rani  "jaisa bhi hai" clip and Veer "cute shi hai" clip on one video one above other.  it was a nice one to depict their teasing each other styles

great VMs  and loved the song and emphasis on their  "eye isharas"

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

I saw one VM on insta  which had  the Rani  "jaisa bhi hai" clip and Veer "cute shi hai" clip on one video one above other.  it was a nice one to depict their teasing each other styles

Thank you so much!! I love their chemistry way too much! Plus this is after so long that i am liking the chemistry of the patrogonists of Indian daily soaps! 

Check the chemistry of the brooms too.  or be the chemistry of patti on the head.

We have a broom scene of  Anuskha,  maybe in few days we may see one of Meghna (maybe Monday's episode with the cleaning kit)

The picture is on Twitter  proudpearlians/status/1331195685119479808  

*Veer with a broom in ZRA*  can someone post this , being a newbie cannot post pictures or links :)

Can I request someone for a gif -  Rani holding the cleaning  kit in ATBA and Veer cleaning on ZRA (here Fahmaan is in Veer's dressing style)

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

You have created that VM with parallel videos :) great work.  Can it be posted here too.

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Thank you so much!! I love their chemistry way too much! Plus this is after so long that i am liking the chemistry of the patrogonists of Indian daily soaps! 

Can we call for some creative here, missing here those gifs and video remix that I see on instagram

India-forums would have some creatives chipping in once a week something for each show

something on line of this I love to see

in had two horizontal videos

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

something like this one, can we have a VM and gif here in i-f

1) Cute si, jaise si

2) focussed 

3) marriage in temple

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIM8zYWHFfj/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIHwuwvHWCM/