Choti Sardarni

Disappointed

S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way the character Sarabjit shaping up in the story is totally disappointed. It resembling the impression of a powerful politician and high society attitude. They are selfish. 

Here why Sarabh and Meher angry on Manav is not justified. Meher says love is god. She took sath phere during  holi then both of them committed their relationship. Here no one is FORCED on anyone. Whatever happened that happened with each others  acceptance. Later when Manav learnt that she is pregnant he did not refuse it instead he became ready to take her and her child's responsibility. He never run. He achieved his dream of clearing and becoming IAS officer and  then went to ask her hand. But what happened he get killed by her mom. I'm sure they kill this character. What message is this, those who have power and money they can do anything. Sabher doing same thing. 

Why can't they use same power to shut Kulwanth's and her two sons mouth. May be she is her mom because of whom she got Sarabh.  👎🏼

Sure they make Manav negative and kill him. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

there is no difference between kk and mare and sarab power hungry and who ever is powerful is more criminal 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_ami

The way the character Sarabjit shaping up in the story is totally disappointed. It resembling the impression of a powerful politician and high society attitude. They are selfish. 

Here why Sarabh and Meher angry on Manav is not justified. Meher says love is god. She took sath phere during  holi then both of them committed their relationship. Here no one is FORCED on anyone. Whatever happened that happened with each others  acceptance. Later when Manav learnt that she is pregnant he did not refuse it instead he became ready to take her and her child's responsibility. He never run. He achieved his dream of clearing and becoming IAS officer and  then went to ask her hand. But what happened he get killed by her mom. I'm sure they kill this character. What message is this, those who have power and money they can do anything. Sabher doing same thing. 

Why can't they use same power to shut Kulwanth's and her two sons mouth. May be she is her mom because of whom she got Sarabh.  👎🏼

I hope they don’t make Manav negative,,because he’s a good man. At the moment he’s probably got more viewers on his side than meher and Sarab have. So these writers can go either direction.. they can keep him good..and let him and Aditi raise Karan.. or they can make him negativr but it doesn’t look like they may ...because so far Manav has been shown to be a good person..

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I hope they don’t make Manav negative,,because he’s a good man. At the moment he’s probably got more viewers on his side than meher and Sarab have. So these writers can go either direction.. they can keep him good..and let him and Aditi raise Karan.. or they can make him negativr but it doesn’t look like they may ...because so far Manav has been shown to be a good person..

Well if they make Manav negative I hope the actor leaves the show because that character deserves a fair chance and some justice.

rajiraji14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_ami

Superb justification dear🤗🤗🤗

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Kratika is looking Gorgeous as Sandhya❤️

Originally posted by: Indira1211

lets see i never watched ths drama earlier but watching till KS is there 

Originally posted by: kooki07

there is no difference between kk and mare and sarab power hungry and who ever is powerful is more criminal 

since how long this drama is aired as only 15 pages of forum

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

sorry i stopped watching long time ago, while they were refusing to give manav his son .so are you still watching ?

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

since how long this drama is aired as only 15 pages of forum

this is the third year of the show,,.but although the show is popular, the forum is very inactive and quiet.. people rarely post year.. The most active forum is the Barrister babu forum...