Maanav/Vikram Character has destroyed CS.

Posted: 3 years ago

I am quite a follower of CS and have been watching the show since start.

Choti Sardarni came as breathe of fresh air and even brought back Colors channel lost glory. 

It was going perfect with Manav murder track and Sarab Meher story. The theme was also justified as a pregnant Girl married off to Big shot of Punjab Sarabjit Gill.

The show had superb TRPs throughout till this lockdown. The day they brought back this Manav guy downfall started and TRP started falling. He has been the most irritating and annoying character. The way he has stuck on one point of getting back Karan is shown in such a irritating way that i m loosing interest and its evident from falling TRPs.

I have zero sympathy for this pathetic character of Manav. Instead of locking horns with Kulwant and filing case against her,he is rather harassing Meher and Sarab for Karan. Come on u were not killed by Meher or Sarab but Kulwant and her sons did the crime.

Worst Character i have ever seen in any show. Better CVs kill him again or just end his character with Aditi. Enough of his nonsense.

I want to see tracks like Drugs Issue in Punjab, Meher Sarab having fight separation then reunion, some new villain and parallel tracks of Amrita Bhabhi Ginni Jeeto.

Its a request end this MAHA BORING CHARACTER OF MAANAV VIKRAM

Originally posted by Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Choti Sardarni came as breathe of fresh air and even brought back Colors channel lost glory. 

It was going perfect with Manav murder track and Sarab Meher story. The theme was also justified as a pregnant Girl married off to Big shot of Punjab Sarabjit Gill.

The show had superb TRPs throughout till this lockdown. The day they brought back this Manav guy downfall started and TRP started falling. He has been the most irritating and annoying character. The way he has stuck on one point of getting back Karan is shown in such a irritating way that i m loosing interest and its evident from falling TRPs.

I have zero sympathy for this pathetic character of Manav. Instead of locking horns with Kulwant and filing case against her,he is rather harassing Meher and Sarab for Karan. Come on u were not killed by Meher or Sarab but Kulwant and her sons did the crime.

Worst Character i have ever seen in any show. Better CVs kill him again or just end his character with Aditi. Enough of his nonsense.

I want to see tracks like Drugs Issue in Punjab, Meher Sarab having fight separation then reunion, some new villain and parallel tracks of Amrita Bhabhi Ginni Jeeto.

yes.Its high time that they should end this manav track.Its so messed up and  poorly executed.Or else the ratings will continue to fall.

Yes the character Manav Vikram is super annoying and made the story crap.

This is nothing new. Before his entry, the leads were Harleen and Kulwant

Kulwant and her good for nothing sons should be send to jail asap...Harleen is still a better character.

Very true sick and tired of this manav character......puchlu karan will get back from them......zero experience of how to raise a kid...so annoying 😡

Guddi is annoying as fu**

for an accomplished doctor she is acting like some dumb unstable brat

guddi getting pissed at Sarab is hilarious

She was trying to KILL Sarabs kids at one point ...she ever tell them that ??? Wouldn’t her medical license be revoked if that EVER came out ???

What at a joke this show is ...

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Guddi is annoying as fu**

for an accomplished doctor she is acting like some dumb unstable brat

guddi getting pissed at Sarab is hilarious

She was trying to KILL Sarabs kids at one point ...she ever tell them that ??? Wouldn’t her medical license be revoked if that EVER came out ???

What at a joke this show is ...

Thank you! It's like everyone has forgotten that Aditi used to be an evil unstable would-be murderer. She's a terrible person and needs fo get help instead of taking it out on everyone around her. I'm tired of her behaviour.

Originally posted by Campfire

Thank you! It's like everyone has forgotten that Aditi used to be an evil unstable would-be murderer. She's a terrible person and needs fo get help instead of taking it out on everyone around her. I'm tired of her behaviour.

Her troubled childhood is the reason for her unstable behaviour.She is super posessive about vikram..yeah,she needs a psychiatrist ..and inspite of knowing all these things, vikram was  planning to use her for getting Karan's custody..🤐🤬

Originally posted by Olivelis

Her troubled childhood is the reason for her unstable behaviour.She is super posessive about vikram..yeah,she needs a psychiatrist ..and inspite of knowing all these things, vikram was  planning to use her for getting Karan's custody..🤐🤬

Knowing Adit she could just snap and kill the baby one day.