Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am disgusted that Hrithik is even remotedly associated to this woman because of her media circus. Pathetic woman.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I am disgusted that Hrithik is even remotedly associated to this woman because of her media circus. Pathetic woman.

He's not and he claims to be not. Really, it's his word against hers and who would you rather believe: an insane, vile woman or a sane Greek God? I would go with the latter😳

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

He's not and he claims to be not. Really, it's his word against hers and who would you rather believe: an insane, vile woman or a sane Greek God? I would go with the latter😳

Haha oh I absolutely believe him ðŸ˜³ What I meant was that his name has been associated to hers because of her obsession with him that reached the media. That's annoying ðŸ¤¢ 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

For all the fun and games with the memes being associated with your stalker on a continual basis while being referred to her as her ex - which only feeds into her crazy narrative - must truly suck.