Kareena Kapoor Khan: Pandemic has caused chaos in people’s minds - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tinah

Sorry but there's  difference between criticizing and threatening. What Kareena is referring to is the attack she and her colleagues got online. Gossip and blind items do not threaten to rape you, your kids and your sisters. They didn't even spare KJo's mother and children. What kind of sick mind had so much time to waste to divulge in these disgusting things? 

I was jobless too but not once did I think I should go and threaten someone. Maybe it's because I understand the effects of mental illness and blaming someone else for a person's suicide is futile and childish.

👍🏼

Sushant's demise, the biggest ever slap on Bollywood. Now public wrath is diminishing and PR teams  getting back on track. Ananya Panday being promoted every other day now. Kareena's PR team always there in thick and thin. Taimur the most promoted kid.

Sorry but there's  difference between criticizing and threatening. What Kareena is referring to is the attack she and her colleagues got online. Gossip and blind items do not threaten to rape you, your kids and your sisters. They didn't even spare KJo's mother and children. What kind of sick mind had so much time to waste to divulge in these disgusting things? 

I was jobless too but not once did I think I should go and threaten someone. Maybe it's because I understand the effects of mental illness and blaming someone else for a person's suicide is futile and childish.

thank you👏

Cant believe that people here are defanding those useless trolls who wished death to 3-old/ unborn children. Some needs to check the comments under kareena`s post during that time to know what bs some were written about her and timour and her unborn child before bashing kareena for saying this comments.

Threat? By bunch of nobodies on insta?! Even these celebs know it's useless and such people who go to that extent don't need a reason or an excuse. Not defending such trolls but that's how these people take out their frustration. Now bitching about your colleagues, even taking part in spread of negative gossip and rumors, feeding blind items is actual harm done. These people call everybody a troll even those who don't send them threats but critisize them. 

Originally posted by ninny

Threat? By bunch of nobodies on insta?! Even these celebs know it's useless and such people who go to that extent don't need a reason or an excuse. Not defending such trolls but that's how these people take out their frustration. Now bitching about your colleagues, even taking part in spread of negative gossip and rumors, feeding blind items is actual harm done. These people call everybody a troll even those who don't send them threats but critisize them. 

Very well said! 👏

Originally posted by colossial2015

Most people use their kids or spouse on social media to gather likes. Kareena does the same just on massive scale.

😆

I might not agree with of so many things Kareena had said and done over the years, but on this one I agree. 

Those trolls or people who say nasty and horrible things to these stars online and some who are supporting them here. Not realising that there are some lurking in the shadows are capable of going through with those threats. 

Let me give a biggest example of how some people go crazy enough to kill a star, John Lennon of Beatles and rapper Storm. 

I am all for merit criticism but not for a witch hunt.  In a witch hunt those who are innocent also get dragged through the mud. 

literally this like kareena has no room to talk specially when she’s known to spread rumours and gossip about his colleagues with her friends .. that’s petty and harmful .. 

If this is what you think then blind items shouldn't be a problem because the subjects are nobodies to you, right? They are nobodies to all of us.

What industry is spared from bitching and spreading gossip? I have worked in many industries and they all do it. People who are professors with freaking PhDs do it. Pretending that Bollywood is some saint place  that doesn't deserve to be gossiped or outed in blinds is naive! But yes, women in the entertainment industry are treated the worst. The men are lucky, all they can whine about is losing a project while for the women, it's an even creepier experience.

Any entertainment industry goes through the same thing. These people get in that industry because they want to be famous and make lots of money. No one gets in there for charity. Gossips, news and whatnot are the only things they have to deal with, its a small price to pay considering the fortunate and lavish lifestyle they live.

And no, threats of any kind is not OK. Even by nobodies. 

The same nobodies were accusing Rhea of being a $ex bait, they had posters and videos of her depicting her as some prostitute charging per night. This girl has to live with this for the rest of her life, as does her family. Deepika, Sara, Ranveer, KJo, Alia are still being threatened and maligned on their postings or videos by these nobodies.

But no, only Sushant mattered right? Poor guy didn't do any wrong in his life and was only bullied by industry insiders. In fact, BIs made him take that drastic step in life right?

Originally posted by sunflower52

I might not agree with of so many things Kareena had said and done over the years, but on this one I agree. 

Those trolls or people who say nasty and horrible things to these stars online and some who are supporting them here. Not realising that there are some lurking in the shadows are capable of going through with those threats. 

Let me give a biggest example of how some people go crazy enough to kill a star, John Lennon of Beatles and rapper Storm. 

I am all for merit criticism but not for a witch hunt.  In a witch hunt those who are innocent also get dragged through the mud. 

Amen!