Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

@bold, we don't ignore it when it comes to Kangana so we won't ignore it when it's Kareena either.😆

I doubt you will see me supporting the WTF statements of Kareena either 😂

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Meanwhile you are ready to get Money/fame by selling so called cuteness of Ur next toddler 

You are right ppl have so much of time 😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

She is right. Everyday there is a new boycott movement. Yesterday boycott food was trending on twitter india. She spoke the truth. No matter how politically incorrect it may sound. The pandemic has brought out the worst in the online world. 

This This This 

100 % true 👍🏼

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think the vile treatment of Rhea, including the rape threats, are proof that Kareena is saying is true. I am not agreeing with her words, but I am just agreeing because it's exactly what I thought when I saw what happened after Sushants death! 

But to be fair, a lot of that hate and anger was contributed by those who jumped in like vultures to take advantage of a man's death. That's the biggest low and disgrace from these Bollywood walas who did this!

This content was originally posted by: Tinah

I think the vile treatment of Rhea, including the rape threats, are proof that Kareena is saying is true. I am not agreeing with her words, but I am just agreeing because it's exactly what I thought when I saw what happened after Sushants death! 

But to be fair, a lot of that hate and anger was contributed by those who jumped in like vultures to take advantage of a man's death. That's the biggest low and disgrace from these Bollywood walas who did this!

You said it! 👍🏼

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Tinah

These people forget one day they can also become a victim of witch hunt. Life can take any direction for anyone.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Meanwhile you are ready to get Money/fame by selling so called cuteness of Ur next toddler 

You are right ppl have so much of time 😂

Most people use their kids or spouse on social media to gather likes. Kareena does the same just on massive scale.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Many people murder for money.😆

Terrorists just do it in massive scale.😆

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ninny

Gossip and blind items affect people too. But these Bollyturds don't understand that but dare someone criticize them "Ooh they are trolls and jobless".Fir tum kya ho? 

Sorry but there's  difference between criticizing and threatening. What Kareena is referring to is the attack she and her colleagues got online. Gossip and blind items do not threaten to rape you, your kids and your sisters. They didn't even spare KJo's mother and children. What kind of sick mind had so much time to waste to divulge in these disgusting things? 

I was jobless too but not once did I think I should go and threaten someone. Maybe it's because I understand the effects of mental illness and blaming someone else for a person's suicide is futile and childish.