Qurbaan Hua

NeeHat OS: Khuda Jaane Mein Fida

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Welcome to One Shot of Neel-Chahat. Please comment if you would like to read more. Here is short Teaser of the One Shot, Hope you like it.

Teaser: Khuda Jaane Mein Fida

Chahat : Neel aap nahi hote toh shayad mein kabhi bhi apne Abu ko begunah sabit nahi kar paati. 

Neel: Chahat Kya Tum sach mein jaa rahi ho? 

Chahat: Haan Neel, ab yahan aur mere liye Kuch nahi hai, aap apna khayal rakhna..

Neel nods slight, Chahat closes her packed bags and comes face to face with Neel, 

Chahat is about to say something when Neel slaps her tight. 

Stunned Chahat looks questioning at Neel,

Neel with tears into his eyes Jaa Rahi ho? Huh? Jaa rahi ho? Itna aasan hai na tumhare liye yeh Sab? 

Chahat : Neel yeh aap Kya bol rahe hai mujhe Kuch bhi pata nahi chal raha hai..

Neel loudly tells her : Chahat Tumhe itna bhi khayal hai ki agar tum chali jaogi toh mujhpe Kya bitegi?

Chahat ek saal se mein tumhari bakwaas jhel raha hoon! Tum yeh kehti woh kehti.. tumhari har choti badi baat mujhe… mujh… Chahat I.. I am in love with you!

Chahat moves a little back from Neel, she in her entire universe wouldn’t have imagined that the man who hated her so much would actually fall in love with her.. tears roll down her eyes.. 

Chahat: Neel yeh aap Kya keh rahe hai? Huh?...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow please continue soon... eagerly waiting

Nichuss thumbnail

nice one Arziya.....

waiting for the OS update

nehhz335 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arziya

Welcome to One Shot of Neel-Chahat. Please comment if you would like to read more. Here is short Teaser of the One Shot, Hope you like it.

Teaser: Khuda Jaane Mein Fida

Chahat : Neel aap nahi hote toh shayad mein kabhi bhi apne Abu ko begunah sabit nahi kar paati. 

Neel: Chahat Kya Tum sach mein jaa rahi ho? 

Chahat: Haan Neel, ab yahan aur mere liye Kuch nahi hai, aap apna khayal rakhna..

Neel nods slight, Chahat closes her packed bags and comes face to face with Neel, 

Chahat is about to say something when Neel slaps her tight. 

Stunned Chahat looks questioning at Neel,

Neel with tears into his eyes Jaa Rahi ho? Huh? Jaa rahi ho? Itna aasan hai na tumhare liye yeh Sab? 

Chahat : Neel yeh aap Kya bol rahe hai mujhe Kuch bhi pata nahi chal raha hai..

Neel loudly tells her : Chahat Tumhe itna bhi khayal hai ki agar tum chali jaogi toh mujhpe Kya bitegi?

Chahat ek saal se mein tumhari bakwaas jhel raha hoon! Tum yeh kehti woh kehti.. tumhari har choti badi baat mujhe… mujh… Chahat I.. I am in love with you!

Chahat moves a little back from Neel, she in her entire universe wouldn’t have imagined that the man who hated her so much would actually fall in love with her.. tears roll down her eyes.. 

Chahat: Neel yeh aap Kya keh rahe hai? Huh?...

Please continue soon