This is a RANT alert ✋🏼✋🏼

Posted: 3 years ago

I honestly feel like ranting. I know there’s probably no point of this but it’s what this platform is for right?

What on earth are these CVs up to? What on earth are the writers doing? Are they drunk when they write the script for this show because right now? It’s completely BONKERS. They had the number 1 position and the highest TRP in their hands and let it go really easily because of this crap storyline. 

With Dheeraj & Shraddha, they know really well just how good their chemistry is. When I first started watching Kundali Bhagya, it was Kritika’s engagement track and at first I thought ‘oh it’s probably gonna be another typically boring Ekta serial’ but then I saw these two and I was like HOLY SMOKES because they had such damn good chemistry and I ended up watching episodes from the start to catch up and hadn’t stopped watching. I watched episode after episode and would tweet reactions over how good Karan & Preeta looked and it wasn’t only me, there were SO SO many people tweeting about this show.

The episodes at the start was SO good because CVs didn’t go the typical ‘brooding male lead intimating the poor innocent looking female lead’ way, they decided to explore something different and we got to see Karan & Preeta form this sort of friendship where it was two people who were literally each other’s ride or die; such a pure, decent friendship that you don’t get to see nowadays even in real life and they made us fall in love with the show and them looking super goodwith eachother made it so much better. 

Why is it when the leads get married, it all goes.... wrong? Forget the first marriage because with that, we did get to see angst afterwards even if some things didn’t make sense but it was all about Karan & Preeta and they were on our screens quite a bit like leads should be but with the second one... Karan’s lines when he says to Preeta “okay, I’ll accept you as my wife for the simple sake of me ‘exposing’ you and bringing the truth out?” Now I know, he wasn’t going to exactly do that simply because Preeta hasn’t done anything wrong but the main point is, the way he said that, it was like the CVs were giving us some sort of indication that we were going to get to see pure angst and proper love hate chemistry that would’ve sent the TRPs soaring so... where is it?

Why are we seeing villains more? That to villains who let’s be honest have no idea what they’re doing in fact, all it is is the same dialogues getting repeated over and over. Yes, I like Sherlyn, I’ve admitted that she’s grown on me and I won’t change that but these tracks going on at the moment just don’t make sense... why are the CVs ruining what they had in the past with the show? They know they have a lead couple who’s chemistry can literally set people’s TV screens on fire, why aren’t they utilising that? This pairing has SO SO much potential and they’ve completely butchered it to a point where viewers are begging to see the leads in another show/series because of how crap the storyline is.

I— I don’t know anymore apart from one thing; this show is literally doing a 2020 right now smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44smiley44

P.S. I would love people’s views/opinions on this and what you’d like to see in the show.. 

Edited by SophieKarim - 3 years ago

Originally posted by SophieKarim

it was like the CVs were giving us some sort of indication that we were going to get to see pure angst and proper love hate chemistry that would’ve sent the TRPs soaring so... where is it?

they have already shown it for an year between first and second marriage of preeran. but they decided to move the story forward and got them married for the 2nd time when this hate angsty drama couldnt maintain the trps any more.

and i guess their hate track is coming up again soon but it might not be shown the way u are expecting it to be.

what karan said about exposing her was just an excuse. he just wanted her to be in luthra house.

I haven't watch in a week now. Just follow the tweets. Honestly their tracks are boring with some PreeRan scenes inserted here and there and it's just MahiLyn all the way. 

Preeta should have never come to LH. Atleast she used to get better scenes before that 😆

Now it's all faceoff. Sherlyn vs Preetaa, Preeta vs Mahira and Preeta vs MahiLyn. Their fights are boring and 😴😴😴😴 with them repeating the same things over and over again for long ass 5 to 8 minutes which could be over in 2 minutes. 

Preeta also doesn't want to expose Mahira. She is too dumb because she had various opportunities. I'm not saying she has to go and tell without any proofs because that will backfire. But she doesn't do anything, just happy playing house and being Luthra bahu till MahiLyn comes up with a new plan. Now there is Ramona and you could say Sanjana also. Kareena keeps repeating the same shit since the start of the show. If you want to give them  screenspace, give them better dialogues and make them less annoying. It's infested with negative people who repeat the same dialogue and are not funny to watch. They are frustrating. I wonder how people watch this without wanting to hit something. 😒😒 

Also Preeta wants to stay with Karan (those little moments they had after 2nd wedding), she knows with MahiLyn in the house, there will be new misunderstanding. She knows that Karan doesn't trust her, it won't be long till a new misunderstanding come so why doesn't she try to clear the previous ones. Especially when she knows how it will go. (I know she shouldn't be the one trying to solve things, he doesn't deserve it.... she shouldn't have gone back to him at the first place, if she has, now atleast try to make things better for herself!!).

Plus Sarla and Preeta are such a boring duo. Gosh, they cry, cry and cry. But in this show, Sarla is the strongest.

The actors know they have good chemistry. Yet so underutilised. I liked the friends to more than friends plot in the show. I liked the chemistry PreeRan enough to continue watching. I'm also waiting for Sherlyn to kick the Luthras out. However, this is torturous. 🤢🤢

Other shows have reach confession in at least 250 episodes but at this rate, no confession or proper realization seems possible even at the 1000th episodes. They'll still be like what is happening to me. 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

I would really want all the previous mu to be resolved first. Prithlyn should be exposed, shirlyn's pregnancy, mahirona drama, mahesh coming out of comma and telling everything. I am currently on Monisha track as I started watching kdb during lockdown only. The old episodes are fun to watch but when I follow the current track, even while watching the old track it feels like no-one is gonna exposed, villans are gonna win so it becomes little annoying to watch the old episodes also just because you know that in the end it's villans who are going to win. Otherwise old episodes are a treat to watch. I think all the incomplete tracks which are pending from last three years should be completed first. Otherwise it gets frustrating to watch. Too much negativity currently in the show leads to frustration.

I think in the upcoming track prithvi and Mahira will join hands for getting preeran separated. It's going in circles. In other serials although I don't many of hindi serials but last I was watching yrkkh around till a year ago and i that what used to happen was one track used to get completed exposing the villain at the end of that track. So it was always fun to watch. Also kaira the main lead used to get the right ss ukke here which looks like a toatal saas bahu serial now. Watching old episodes I used to feel it's family drama and romantic opera but now it feels like an old times ekta typical saas bahu drama where female lead is shown helpless.

This is the absolute right forum to rant! 👍🏼

Nevertheless, the point you made about chemistry is probably the reason why the show is moving the way it is. Not everyone who has watched the show or is watching the show really believe that they actually look good together. I guess the makers know that as well. As long as it was limited to comedy like it was in the first two years it worked because Dheeraj and Shraddha are phenomenal actors. But they do lack romantic chemistry. There is just something mildly off putting about how those scenes are shown. Personally I believe it is because of what Karan did to Preeta and the way those scenes are shot, but also probably because there has been too much over-dose of those scenes that the sensuality of it is missing. Karan and Preeta scenes look practicality forced these days. Maybe the makers are doing so intentionally or maybe it is just a natural design of the plot.

I don't like always plotting by negative leads🤣

also Preeta crying 

TKL on/off behaviour 😆

accusations on innocent Sarla🤣

Kareena Bua and her stupid taunting

also pace of the show🤣

Originally posted by TheM5393

This is the absolute right forum to rant! 👍🏼

Nevertheless, the point you made about chemistry is probably the reason why the show is moving the way it is. Not everyone who has watched the show or is watching the show really believe that they actually look good together. I guess the makers know that as well. As long as it was limited to comedy like it was in the first two years it worked because Dheeraj and Shraddha are phenomenal actors. But they do lack romantic chemistry. There is just something mildly off putting about how those scenes are shown. Personally I believe it is because of what Karan did to Preeta and the way those scenes are shot, but also probably because there has been too much over-dose of those scenes that the sensuality of it is missing. Karan and Preeta scenes look practicality forced these days. Maybe the makers are doing so intentionally or maybe it is just a natural design of the plot.

they might be planning to take 2 years break from preeran romamce after all this overdose like they did with abhigya 😆

i agree what u said about how these scenes are off putting and lack sensuality. with all those factors combined u mentioned i think it is an intentional move from makers that they are not presenting it in an interesting way.

I’m skipping the scenes as I’m fed up seeing Mahira and her mother’s super villainism. They are ruling the Luthras without any fail. Nonstop blabbering of Mahira is giving headaches. Aroras are always seen in lockup only, they are losing their self respect more and more by each coming day. Only evil wins in this show. Karan stands in a corner like a mural. Only the loud mouths of Karena, daadi and evil duo Mahylyn could be heard. 

Show needed a track where preeta goes missing like sis show had Pragya kidnapped.😆 karan going bonkers and high drama kaha hai preeta? Is she kidnapped by purane dushman? Kon hai shak k ghere mein? Or she left her own😆 but nahi we get romance.

Like no wonder others show getting #1 rank. Tv audience will always want abla naari getting tortured and moving out of her situation but atlst they offer something different.

Um.... I’m dead? 😻😻😻😍😻😍😻🔥🔥🔥

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIVgkf9jhOv/?igshid=gmtxn1kffn46

No seriously... who gave them the right? 🤣🤣🤪🤪☺️☺️

P.S. the trend worked, good going guys, keep the TRP low so we get scenes like this ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻 🤣🤣🤣