Is Manav supposed to be the hero of the serial?

Posted: 3 years ago

That is what it seems like me😆. I haven’t watched this serial completely but just clips and all on YouTube but the way the creatives are going about it most of the  audience sympathy is with Manav. He may be a parallel lead but they are making a hero out of him due to their idiotic storytelling. At this point even if Manav becomes negative he will be justified. He loved a girl with all his heart and was mudered in cold blood by her family in front of her. That girl could care less about getting justice for him and fell out of love with him and now treats him as dirt. Who apparently also happens to be the father of her child. Who wouldn’t become negative in this case? The way they have trivialised murder is laughable. Just reverse the gender. If all this would have happened with a girl and if a guy would have forgotten all about the girl after having a child with her and seeing her murdered that girl would have been the heroine all the way.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago

i wish he was the hero but sadly its sarab

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

i wish he was the hero but sadly its sarab

Then why don’t they start writing Sarab as the hero of the show. As some one who fights against injustice. An innocent guy was cruelly mudered and lost his son as a result. Instead of manipulating the innocent guy he should fight against the injustice that happened to him.

All three ( Manav, Meher and Sarab) are leads. This show has the one of the rare triangle love stories. Earlier Meher-Manav was the couple and Sarab was the third angle. Now Meher-Sarab and Manav is the third angle. They are all right in their own way. 

I don't think Manav is the third lead at all. Actually, they made KULWANT Kaur the third lead!! 

Look at the way she has acted towards her daughter, then to Manav, and now keeps popping in and out, with the weirdest of plots and actions (e.g. a woman supposedly nearing 50 in jeans dashing off on a motor cycle...) ..... 😆

Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by gibige

All three ( Manav, Meher and Sarab) are leads. This show has the one of the rare triangle love stories. Earlier Meher-Manav was the couple and Sarab was the third angle. Now Meher-Sarab and Manav is the third angle. They are all right in their own way. 

Manav was never promoted as a lead. When the show started, he was just a cameo appearance

Rightly so. The story was and is to revolve around Meher and Sarab. 

And there is nothing in it that gives an impression that the rich suppress the poor or something like that. 

It is just that the makers needed Manav in his parathe-wale avatar to launch the main story - where at least one person happens to be super-rich > the usual thing in Indian TV stories, no?

Well manav wasn't killed in front of meher but she couldn't save him. She was literally lifeless without her in the beginning of the episodes.

But kulwant kaur threatened meher that she will kill meher's child too if she hadn't got ready to marry sarab. 

Well Manav could never be a lead actor. It was always sarab.

I watch this show only for sarab. He is just husband goals❤️

Manav isn't bad but now doing such things to get his child back is not at all appreciable.

Why can't he just move on with Aditi and have his own kids?

Aisa toh nahi hai that sarab is doing some bhedbhaav with karan 

Edited by TC_FA - 3 years ago

how can he just forget his son and move on he should have a right to see his son everyone is not same as mehar  to move on so quickly .

Originally posted by TC_FA

Well manav wasn't killed in front of meher but she couldn't save him. She was literally lifeless without her in the beginning of the episodes.

But kulwant kaur threatened meher that she will kill meher's child too if she hadn't got ready to marry sarab. 

Well Manav could never be a lead actor. It was always sarab.

I watch this show only for sarab. He is just husband goals❤️

Manav isn't bad but now doing such things to get his child back is not at all appreciable.

Why can't he just move on with Aditi and have his own kids?

Aisa toh nahi hai that sarab is doing some bhedbhaav with karan 

hmm it’s not like he went away somewhere and just came back 😆. He was mudered. Let’s not trivialise that. And the girl for whom he was killed couldn’t care less. Now if that doesn’t turn some one into a villain then I don’t know what will. Have his own kids and forgot about the injustice that happened to him? Why? Again I would it’s not like he moved away. He was mudered in cold blood by his lover’s family. And the lover doesn’t even care. Now treats him as trash. Now it’s expected he shouldn’t even want his son back. If that is not injustice then what is.