Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NightonEarth thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: GumGum

Uttam had the swag, the confidence like any HW hero (Never in a try-hard way) but I never liked his movies. Nayak was the only movie of his I liked. So yeah, same here. 

Uttam Kumar's everlasting charm can beat every other actor❤️. He was at his best with Satyajit Ray ( Nayak and Chiriyakhana) too bad they never worked together again. IMO He got caught with his larger than life stardom image and that effected his film choices.

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/Onxmv8DZZ30

Katrina ❤️

Edited by heartbleed - 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Finished watching The Crown and i’m just so mad at the toxic Royal Family, esp Prince Charles and the Queen, ugh! Princess Diana❤️

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sev.puri

Oh man, I swear by their hair products and I used to have the same issues as you. Try Pantene Smooth and Sleek maybe? And check out micellar water for other brands if not Garnier. My friend owns a salon and they use the Morricon Oil brand there. Personally never tried it, it’s hella expensive but they swear by it.

I plan to gift myself the Dyson Airwrap. The ads look so cool.🙈Anyone tried it?

I have tried Moroccan oil ka moisture repair shampoo... Did no good for me😔 paise gaye!

Pantene also does shit for.... Presently using B blunt and Tresemme alternatively... Wanna check out StBotanica again that's a Moroccan thingy, any idea about it? 

Oooo great gift yo❤️! Heard only good stuff about Dyson, they say it's complicated to use initially but once you get the hang of it - it's a cake walk. 

Which ad btw? 

VintageWine thumbnail

Lmao true, neeche ka photo dekh ke ek minute ke liye laga was that Abrahim 🤣. 

She too looks bad in this pic btw

VintageWine thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GumGum

Crazy Eyes LOL. 2010 wala KWK mein Imran Khan, jab HIMYM reference aur Burney ki philosophy were very popular among males, said Minisha has the crazy eyes. Mujhe kabhi nahin laga though. Imran used to scoff at his female costars for that reason I never felt bad for his dooba hua career. 

Don't remember that, but recently re watched HIMYM ke kuch episodes with my cousins hence could recall. 

Imran ka career tha first of all? 

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone watching The Mandalorian season 2 ?