Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What a pathetic family 

Blaming wife for a soldier missing in action 

Army men are risking their lives 24/7 even when they are at home

Virat’s mother asking her husband to punish Pakhi, I presume, as if her son is doodh ka dhula, this show is everything regressive only difference is that because she is not female lead, this blame of her husband's absence will be celebrated 

Kaha fas gayi Pakhi 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pakhi is Ghum hai kisike pyar mei. Knowing that Pakhi is ghum hai kisike pyar mei, samrat is also ghum, but not kisike pyar mei.  He's actually ghum 🤣

On a serious note, will she realize what they did to Samrat? Or will she still be obsessed with Virat? 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Pakhi is Ghum hai kisike pyar mei. Knowing that Pakhi is ghum hai kisike pyar mei, samrat is also ghum, but not kisike pyar mei.  He's actually ghum 🤣

On a serious note, will she realize what they did to Samrat? Or will she still be obsessed with Virat? 

I don't think Pakhi will ever realize what she has done wrong to Sam Virat has Sai to smack him on the back of his head so he will realize. 

@Bold

😆 True and I don't think he would.want to be found for her.

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

I don't think Pakhi will ever realize what she has done wrong to Sam Virat has Sai to smack him on the back of his head so he will realize. 

@Bold

😆 True and I don't think he would.want to be found for her.

Actually even I dont have any hopes from her. But here, in this segment she's crying as she found her photo in Samrat's belongings.  So just a small hope 😆

True. Samrat be like- these people are ghum hai kisi ke pyar mei but I wanna be ghum ho jao apne duty ke mission mei😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Poor Samrat. I miss him, he better come back. Sai is going to need a friend and I hope it’s going to be him. Wishful thinking perhaps but I can’t help it. 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hello every one All buddy ...........

I like this show.

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Hello 

i'm new.

Tfs.