•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Major Gaurav Arya (Retd)

@majorgauravarya

Pakistan Cabinet Minister @fawadchaudhry

says that Pulwama was a big success for @ImranKhanPTI

Imagine...an elected representative of the people of Pakistan is calling a suicide bombing in which 40 innocent people died, a success for PM of Pakistan. @FATFNews

please note.

1:17

19.1K views

5:11 PM · Oct 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

1.3K1.5K Retweets

308 Quote Tweets

4.1K Likes

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago

that incident singlehandedly helped bjp win the election. how is that a success then for pakistan ? 

Shame on them , killing innocent nihate police personals, Himmat hai to samne aa ke laddo, in battlefield cowards!

They are clearly admitting it now, what  else is needed ?? Some will still deny, Modi winning i m not sure can't be solely on this - do people think Modi executed this attack to win election, so it should be believed and those who are admitting openly should still be given clear chit 😲

PS -  No Modi Supporter n Nothing against common people of neighboring country but those bad elements who are heck bent on breaking India, Any act of terror should be condemened. 

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1321787644846567425

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1321790930840559616

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sarasingh7

Shame on them , killing innocent nihate police personals, Himmat hai to samne aa ke laddo, in battlefield cowards!

They are clearly admitting it now, what  else is needed ?? Some will still deny, Modi winning i m not sure can't be solely on this - do people think Modi executed this attack to win election, so it should be believed and those who are admitting openly should still be given clear chit 😲

PS -  No Modi Supporter n Nothing against common people of neighboring country but those bad elements who are heck bent on breaking India, Any act of terror should be condemened. 

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1321787644846567425

https://twitter.com/republic/status/1321790930840559616

more then Modi I doubt Congress.........i feel they are very much capable of back-stabbing our own country......... esp after seeing that congress guy celebrating the attack by chinese on our soldiers...

you remember the article i had shared where inside IB guys said that congress govt at the center and state knew at least 15 days in advance how Mumbai was gonna get attacked by terrorists in november........they even knew which two major hotel's were gonna be the target, yet they did nothing........

Here its their own minister accepting that too in the parliament.........what more proof can there be ??

Agree with your post, especially PS.

Originally posted by anjs

more then Modi I doubt Congress.........i feel they are very much capable of back-stabbing our own country......... esp after seeing that congress guy celebrating the attack by chinese on our soldiers...

you remember the article i had shared where inside IB guys said that congress govt at the center and state knew at least 15 days in advance how Mumbai was gonna get attacked by terrorists in november........they even knew which two major hotel's were gonna be the target, yet they did nothing........

Here its their own minister accepting that too in the parliament.........what more proof can there be ??

These politicians can't be trusted. 

Right , Shocking to know they knew about it and had audacity to put country at risk, where they are living , Just for political gains n power stooping low to harm own country 😈  

Also heard , David Headley (co conspirator, in jail now) who had links with Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul also asked him not to be around those hotels n area during those days😲 

Rather this is clear admission by this minister , While bragging he revealed truth n exposed Agenda himself.   

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago

These politicians can't be trusted. 

Right , Shocking to know they knew about it and had audacity to put country at risk, where they are living , Just for political gains n power stooping low to harm own country 😈  

Also heard , David Headley (co conspirator, in jail now) who had links with Mahesh Bhatt's son Rahul also asked him not to be around those hotels n area during those days😲 

Rather this is clear admission by this minister , While bragging he revealed truth n exposed Agenda himself.   

Really sad... I have heard that "power corrupts"... but to turn your back on one's own country... 😡

With regard to the bragging minister..

still people will ask for more proof. 🤢