Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Daechwita

Yeah 😆. Let’s just hope this one doesn’t end up getting one or get closed again by the mods 🤞.

totally, also hope there's some good trafic - the right one😆.

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago

Originally posted by sev.puri

You don’t have to buy a very big one. You’ll love it. But speaking of kitchen gadgets, my friend had this really neat chopping board, apparently it’s called “Anjali chopping board” and I am obsessed. Mostly unavailable online, anyone know where to buy this?

It's there on Amazon, just checked it... Different varieties hai Usmein, which are you looking at? 

I have this really pretty cherry blossom chopping board, which I picked up at my local store - it has gotten old now😭 unable to find such beauties anymore!

U tempt me about the Airfryer 😆, never knew Puri 's and samosa also could be prepared with it (just peeked on Amazon) 😜. 

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago

Originally posted by BettyA1

I remember one such aloo recipe in a Madhur Jaffrey cookbook, if U want I can borrow it from library and then post it here :)

Bold - Yeah, we’re spoiled with so many recipes available at our finger tips always, via books and internet...

Our mothers and grandmothers churned out three meals a day (and snacks), 365 days/year with no such resources, never wrote anything down, even the rare dishes they made only once year during festivities, they made it from memory and with perfection s miley42

Oh no, don't take the trouble 😆.

True that! Spoilt with choices indeed. We have so many many options that ultimately we are lost. 

My grandma ka cooking ❤️, aj bhi khushboo yaad hai 😂.

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

All of a sudden kajol hate on bwf

kajol got more votes in the poll kajol and DP poll

Edited by Silpa20 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Silpa20

kajol got more votes in the poll kajol and DP poll

Achcha toh iss liye hai hate?

Waise the forum has always been anti-Kajol. I used to dislike her before joining this forum. Still can't stand her acting. Lekin uski personal life ke liye jo bewaja hate milte hai, I don't understand that.

Another one.

https://twitter.com/idolwatcher_/status/1321296328807297026?s=19

I'm so done with Kpop. Used to enjoy it alot before.

Originally posted by VintageWine

It's there on Amazon, just checked it... Different varieties hai Usmein, which are you looking at? 

I have this really pretty cherry blossom chopping board, which I picked up at my local store - it has gotten old now😭 unable to find such beauties anymore!

U tempt me about the Airfryer 😆, never knew Puri 's and samosa also could be prepared with it (just peeked on Amazon) 😜. 

Puris on airfryer,how?

you mean regular puri na? or pani puri ka puri?

Edited by MommaDarling - 3 years ago