sherlyn kaand kar chuki hai!?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

in today's episode they showed sherlyn calls prithvi but they didnt show what happened after that. they only kept showing preeta's bhashan to mahira. i think sherlyn talked to prithvi, made plan and manipulated karan in this duration.

karan is relieved to see preeta because he is happy she came back safely. preeta confession k mood main hai. karan will reject preeta's love as a part of his plan to unite RishTa. but it will be shown to viewers as a consequence of his manipulation by sherlyn. and that might be shown in flashbacks.

makers want to keep it secret how karan will react to preeta's confession thats why they didnt show sherlyn manipulating karan today. it will be shown in flashbacks later.

i saw twinkle's insta story. PrithLyn, rishabh and kritika are in hospital. i guess pregnancy track is coming very soon. rishabh might be confused initially that he is the father of her child because of that night. but i guess preeta will challenge sherlyn and expose her in front of rishabh.

preeta ka confession rejection aur rishabh k samne sherlyn ka dhoka aik sath aaye ga most probably.

just another theory of mine ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by an_am

in today's episode they showed sherlyn calls prithvi but they didnt show what happened after that. they only kept showing preeta's bhashan to mahira. i think sherlyn talked to prithvi, made plan and manipulated karan in this duration.

karan is relieved to see preeta because he is happy she came back safely. preeta confession k mood main hai. karan will reject preeta's love as a part of his plan to unite RishTa. but it will be shown to viewers as a consequence of his manipulation by sherlyn. and that might be shown in flashbacks.

makers want to keep it secret how karan will react to preeta's confession thats why they didnt show sherlyn manipulating karan today. it will be shown in flashbacks later.

i saw twinkle's insta story. PrithLyn, rishabh and kritika are in hospital. i guess pregnancy track is coming very soon. rishabh might be confused initially that he is the father of her child because of that night. but i guess preeta will challenge sherlyn and expose her in front of rishabh.

preeta ka confession rejection aur rishabh k samne sherlyn ka dhoka aik sath aaye ga most probably.

just another theory of mine ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Your theories are coming correct. But rishabh ne sherlyn ko mahira aur karan k shadi k time kidnapping ko lekar confront kiya tha us time baton baton mei kaha "sherlyn ne apke aur mere beech voh pati aur patni vala problem hei tab rishabh ne kaha ki kounse pati patni kis pati aur patni vale problem ki baat karri ho muje bolne mei b sharam aari hei ko ek hi room mei rehte huye b maine tumko hath tak nhi lagaya hei. " So a pati patni vala excuse mat do something like this rishabh said . 

So usko pata hei ki uske and sherlyn k beech aisa kuch nhi hei and even after mahashivratri track next day preeta k ghr gaya rishabh and family tab b rishabh and preeta ki baat huyi thi in arora house tabhi b rishabh ne kaha ki maine aisa kuch nhi kiya hei please preetaji muje galat maat samajhna. 

So i dont think rishabh kabhi b confused rehega but i can be wrong also. 

Originally posted by Preeta841

Your theories are coming correct. But rishabh ne sherlyn ko mahira aur karan k shadi k time kidnapping ko lekar confront kiya tha us time baton baton mei kaha "sherlyn ne apke aur mere beech voh pati aur patni vala problem hei tab rishabh ne kaha ki kounse pati patni kis pati aur patni vale problem ki baat karri ho muje bolne mei b sharam aari hei ko ek hi room mei rehte huye b maine tumko hath tak nhi lagaya hei. " So a pati patni vala excuse mat do something like this rishabh said . 

So usko pata hei ki uske and sherlyn k beech aisa kuch nhi hei and even after mahashivratri track next day preeta k ghr gaya rishabh and family tab b rishabh and preeta ki baat huyi thi in arora house tabhi b rishabh ne kaha ki maine aisa kuch nhi kiya hei please preetaji muje galat maat samajhna. 

So i dont think rishabh kabhi b confused rehega but i can be wrong also. 

rishabh ko pata to hai lekin dragging k liye aur rishabh k samne sherlyn ko expose karne ka credit preeta ko dene k liye makers rishabh ko kuch time confuse show kar sakte hain. preeta ko rishabh ka saviour bnana bhi to zaruri hai.

What's up with Sherlyn?

She was so strange today

Can someone decode her ðŸ˜†

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

What's up with Sherlyn?

She was so strange today

Can someone decode her ðŸ˜†

gonna make a new post on today's episode ðŸ˜‰