Isn't using the term "Launde lapades" selective bashing?

Posted: 3 years ago

idk why do members of this forum use launde lapade to tag the fans of heroines who are exposing. 

Do you call those females who drool over bare chested heroes of bollywood - chhichroi - lafander ?  NO

Why selective bashing?

Thats what Salman calls his fans.

Sl*t shaming is wrong but tharki shaming isn’t

Technically all he said was that Launde Lapade wouldnt watch Tubelight 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Technically all he said was that Launde Lapade wouldnt watch Tubelight 

🤣

Launde means boys and lapade is just a meaningless word invented by Bhai.

Chichori lafander means girls who roam around worthlessly with no job or work. So the term is demeaning.

Launde lapade is not demeaning in literal sense while Chichori Lafander is. If you're searching for a female term for it, just call them laundiya lapadiyas. I don't think anyone would mind. I've heard others and even referred female posters as laundiya and they didn't mind.

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

Launde means boys and lapade is just a meaningless word invented by Bhai.

Chichori lafander means girls who roam around worthlessly with no job or work. So the term is demeaning.

Launde lapade is not demeaning in literal sense while Chichori Lafander is. If you're searching for a female term for it, just call them laundiya lapadiyas. I don't think anyone would mind. I've heard others and even referred female posters as laundiya and they didn't mind.

I actually meant the tone, other wise launda- laundiya are synonyms to boy- girl in central UP

Edited by TMKOC_MY - 3 years ago

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

I actually meant the tone, other wise launda- laundiya are synonyms to boy- girl in central UP

People often confuse the tone of a person on internet, because there's actually no tone. You're just reading words typed by someone else.

The people who are referred to launde lapade don't mind it as far as I have seen. So if they don't have a problem, nobody should.

But maybe, lusting over actresses like they are a sex object itself is a shitty act, and as we don't call the people who do that with a sophisticated English term, it comes across as demeaning.