•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi everyone, 

I have been watching this drama for a few days now. In todays precap the goon who loves Sai tries to take her. 

What do you think will happen? Will virat save her? 

Also how do you think Sai's dad will die? 

I think the dad will stop the goon from shooting virat and will take the bullet himself. 

What do you think? 

Share your views. 

I think Sai's dad dying while saving Virat can only kick his conscience regarding what his father told him about his experience when one of his teammate died because if him. So maybe Virat will try to make things right and end up marrying his daughter. 

So I think it's obvious that Sai's dad is taking the bullet while saving Virat 

But do you guys think it will happen this soon....because in the Bengali version it did take some time for the father to die😕

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

But do you guys think it will happen this soon....because in the Bengali version it did take some time for the father to die😕

When you say sometime, how long do you mean? 

Yeah, even I think that it will not be this fast. There’s a lot to cover before the marriage.

Originally posted by AnonymouslyS

When you say sometime, how long do you mean? 

Yeah, even I think that it will not be this fast. There’s a lot to cover before the marriage.

I'm not sure since i have not watched that version myself...i was just looking at the storyline on hotstar, it did not happen that fast....

But then again, this version has condensed quite a bit in its first episodes, so it may happen faster😆

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago